BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
616 Posts
I showed mine the Teslas, Audi, Mustang E :)sick:), Polestar, Mercedes (💰) etc. then the i4. Zero hesitation on her part. She picked the colors and some of the options, I did the rest. Then we did the test drive and she didn't even drive it (forgot her D/L). She spends more time selecting a pair of shoes than she did looking at this car! :ROFLMAO: I slipped in a few extras she won't notice like M Sport, HUD, HK, but she definitely had to have the Blue trim! I suspect she will drive this more than me as I no longer have to commute to work.

And so long as I'm there to plug and unplug it, all will be good!(y)

2,267 Posts
I showed mine the Teslas, Audi, Mustang E :)sick:), Polestar, Mercedes (💰) etc. then the i4. Zero hesitation on her part. She picked the colors and some of the options, I did the rest. Then we did the test drive and she didn't even drive it (forgot her D/L). She spends more time selecting a pair of shoes than she did looking at this car! :ROFLMAO: I slipped in a few extras she won't notice like M Sport, HUD, HK, but she definitely had to have the Blue trim! I suspect she will drive this more than me as I no longer have to commute to work.

And so long as I'm there to plug and unplug it, all will be good!(y)
So you will be the car(e)taker... ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.