BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

· Registered
2023 i4 M50
110 Posts
I do too! When they first released this grill style, I wasn’t a fan. The more I see it, the more I like it. When I was agonizing about the wait for this thing, I started looking at other BMWs. The M340i was on my short list but it felt old looking bc of the old grill.

· Registered
2023 i4 M50
110 Posts
Dropping this here since we’re just killing time. I might actually buy one for my office.
Motor vehicle Font Advertising Screenshot Automotive exterior

· Registered
Ordered: '23 i4 M50 Portimao Metallic Blue/Cognac Garage: '16 Audi S5
483 Posts
First until I became interested in the i4 I never even realized that grille's were a branding item. However, from the first I saw the i4, I too loved the front end. The word I always use for it is boss. But I like your term of brawny even a bit better. I still have to admire in pictures and YouTube for now. Mine is trying to catch the eye of sailor to take it to the new world.

· Registered
2023 i4 M50
110 Posts
You’re in the home stretch @BlueHoosier!

So amidst all this grill love, I know one guy who hates them: my PPF guy. He’s done at least 3 and said all the texture and cut-outs require a ton of hand cutting even though he has a plotter. He did a stellar job but probably not with a smile.

• Haha
Reactions: gsbaker

· Registered
Ordered: '23 i4 M50 Portimao Metallic Blue/Cognac Garage: '16 Audi S5
483 Posts
I am still toying with the a front PPF. The grille is my biggest concern in that regards. I can imagine it would be a pain to do the grille. I will probably look around for someone experienced in do ing those.

· Registered
2023 i4 M50
110 Posts
Reactions: gsbaker

· Premium Member
873 Posts
I love the i4 / 4 series grille. I think it’s brawny, makes a statement and the more time passes the better it looks!

Did i mention that i love the grille?
I agree, when the car first came out I was like, no way, not buying that car with that grill, now I LOVE it. I like getting behind people as I feel like I'm intimidating them with my monster grill, lol.

· Registered
2022 i4 eDrive40, Skyscraper Gray, DAPP, PAP, Laserlight, Drive Recorder, eSIM Harmon Kardon
1,587 Posts
I also love the grille........it makes it unique among all the cars these days. Also XPEL has a template for the grille so you can PPF the grille, I had it done on my eDrive40.

• Helpful
Reactions: gsbaker and M.Juul
1 - 20 of 71 Posts