BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From BMW's press conference early this morning where they debuted the i4 and announced a lot of things relating to EV, there was one particularly exciting bit of news about the i4.

BMW says it is scheduled to be delivered 3 months ahead of schedule. So my question is: when is that?

Other big news from the conference regarding EVs

• BMW Operating System 8 installed for first time in new BMW iX* – world's largest fleet for over-the-air upgrades by end of 2021
  • Breadth over niche: around 90 percent of market segments to have fully electric models by 2023
  • Deliveries of fully electric models to grow by well over 50 percent annually on average by 2025
  • Fully electric models to account for at least 50 percent of global deliveries by 2030
  • MINI to become a fully electric brand by the early 2030s

·
Registered
231 Posts
I think in the Annual Conference Video, they mentioned the i4 will hit the market in autumn 2021.
That makes the most sense. Also, we should expect to see the exact sales date come out soon.

The BMW i4 sedan will be launched three months ahead of schedule this year. The company said it will disclose the i4's sales date in the next weeks.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I think in the Annual Conference Video, they mentioned the i4 will hit the market in autumn 2021.
Good to know. Even better is that given BMW's history, we should see production spec prototypes in the wild before then. Possibly in the hands of journalists to give us whatever early official is allowed

1 - 5 of 5 Posts