BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi y'all. I have ordered an i4 m50 with most bells and whistles. However, I can't seem to find pictures on instrument cluster styles behind the wheel and on the HUD.

For the former it seems all styles are kind of square-ish or angular. I'd line an option that is more traditional with two big round clocks for speed and "ePower". Do you know if that is available? Pictures of it?

·
Registered
727 Posts
Hi y'all. I have ordered an i4 m50 with most bells and whistles. However, I can't seem to find pictures on instrument cluster styles behind the wheel and on the HUD.

For the former it seems all styles are kind of square-ish or angular. I'd line an option that is more traditional with two big round clocks for speed and "ePower". Do you know if that is available? Pictures of it?
There are no traditional round clocks. But in the press releases for idrive8 they have hinted that more instrument clusters will be available for download later on. So I assume that we will be able to buy more styles sometime after the release of the car.

At launch there are 3 layouts. All modern looking. You can see them here

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Like @Inside said.This is BMW. They will probably make some new (including round) instrument clusters available in their online shop later on...and they will probably charge us 199.95 for the ...iconic clusters!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.