BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
M140i, i4 M50
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does the i4 M50 comes with a wireless phone charger? My M140i has one that I use every now and again so it would be useful if the M50 had one too.

·
Registered
BMW 6 series coupe F13, BMW X3 G01
339 Posts
Does the i4 M50 comes with a wireless phone charger? My M140i has one that I use every now and again so it would be useful if the M50 had one too.
You need to add the wireless charger option 6NX (around 170€+vat).
It may be part of a pack or even standard where you live but check for that option in the configurator / proposal.

in uk it seems to be included in the m50
Product Motor vehicle Font Material property Screenshot

·
Registered
286 Posts
Does anybody know how big the wireless charger is? On my last car (BMW) we can't use the charger anymore because first my (Samsung) and then my wife's (iPhone) phone got so big that it would not fit into the cradle anymore. I would hope that the charger in the i4 is large enough for the current generation of mobile phones. But I could not find any information about that.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Does anybody know how big the wireless charger is? On my last car (BMW) we can't use the charger anymore because first my (Samsung) and then my wife's (iPhone) phone got so big that it would not fit into the cradle anymore. I would hope that the charger in the i4 is large enough for the current generation of mobile phones. But I could not find any information about that.
My guess is at least big enough for an iPhone X and/or 12 since it seems like they market the digital key pretty aggressively, other than that you are better off wait until next week when reviewers upload their videos and hope someone are testing it.

In carwows review of the iX his Galaxy Fold fits, so I would guess something along the same size as that as well.

·
Registered
313 Posts
The charger in my 2019 G21 3 Series will easily fit an iPhone 12 Pro Max.

·
Registered
2022 BMW i4 e40 Brooklyn Grey
195 Posts
in Poland it is €250 and it was on the restriction list but it was lifted for i4 (as it is a prerequisite for apple CarKey)

what i wonder is if this one will be cooled one line iX and new 2 series - but i believe it will not :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.