BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
Kona EV, 335i convertible, K1600b mc
1,287 Posts
A BMW technician came by to install the windows (I didn't think the tinted windows would be this dark, but it's pretty classy). She told me the car looks great, a real "chick magnet" according to her.

View attachment 3799

The other technician hasn't left since the last time, I think he lives in my yard.
Cool the Argentinian Cartel Boss and Barbie

·
Registered
i4 M50 19" 861M Sanremo green
1,567 Posts
BMW sent a technician to install the seats, he offered to install an interior matching the color of his pants, I categorically refused.
Wow, @Mycroft, you upgraded your car with a picture perfect grill, rear view mirrors, antenna, rolled down window and dashboard. I'm very impressed with your talent. BMW should hire you to increase production for the rest of us!

·
i4 M50 18" 858 M San Remo Green
1,581 Posts
Wow, @Mycroft, you upgraded your car with a picture perfect grill, rear view mirrors, antenna, rolled down window and dashboard. I'm very impressed with your talent. BMW should hire you to increase production for the rest of us!
Yes, a perfect grill. But why is your car registered in Germany????

·
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The difficult part is to create the model from the images on the internet 😵

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Wheel Automotive lighting

1 - 20 of 95 Posts