BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m down for an i4 M50 For delivery in the UK when ever deliveries start to materialise in the UK.
Just wondering from those of you who have owned more powerful versions of BMW’s,
What sort of insurance band and average pricing for insurance will we be presented with for this particular model?
I’m a mid 50’s male who lives in the Midlands.
Just doing some homework on the matter.
Thanks.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I tried to get a quote a few weeks ago on Direct Line but the i4 wasn't there. I'm going to have another look soon. I currently have a Tesla Model 3 Performance so I'm hoping it'll be similar amounts - currently pay around £600 with Direct Line.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tried to get a quote a few weeks ago on Direct Line but the i4 wasn't there. I'm going to have another look soon. I currently have a Tesla Model 3 Performance so I'm hoping it'll be similar amounts - currently pay around £600 with Direct Line.
Thanks for the info and keep us informed, I will have a look here and post back too when I have anything.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Worth adding that I’m 63, full ncb and live in just outside Epping in Essex.
I’m down for an i4 M50 For delivery in the UK when ever deliveries start to materialise in the UK.
Just wondering from those of you who have owned more powerful versions of BMW’s,
What sort of insurance band and average pricing for insurance will we be presented with for this particular model?
I’m a mid 50’s male who lives in the Midlands.
Just doing some homework on the matter.
Thanks.
Any updates on uk insurance for e40 msport ? I'm due to collect on Friday.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Last I checked it was 296 for the i4 M50 for me - That's 39yr, driving 20+ with 10+ NCB.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Can I ask which insurance company?
Yeah so that’s with Admiral - we’ve been with them for years to be fair and never had any major issues with them - here’s the post with the screenshot from compare the market:

hope that helps 👍

·
Registered
75 Posts
Yeah so that’s with Admiral - we’ve been with them for years to be fair and never had any major issues with them - here’s the post with the screenshot from compare the market:

hope that helps 👍
That’s great many thanks indeed.

·
Registered
75 Posts
That’s great many thanks indeed.

hope that helps 👍
Settled at 375 with aviva 12000 incl business mileage which I thought ok.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts