BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
895 Posts
I Love JMJ (this was from the album Cities in Concert Houston-Lyon)

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When Peugeot or Renault decide to add moronic sounds to their EVs they should definitely hire Jean-Michel to made them!

We will save Vangelis for the first Greek EV in the year 2095.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here's another "iconic" sound for Sport Boost mode.

Hear it and then spoil where I got it (and mildly processed it)

It's from the movie Ghostbusters: Afterlife!
Some Kids found the Stream-Ghost-manipulating machines from the original Ghostbusters and they were trying them in a field!

When I heard that sound immediately thought of the moronic sounds of Hans Zimmer!

Sky Military uniform Gesture Military person Military camouflage

Smile Flash photography Videographer Photographer Camera

·
1,045 Posts
(you can launch all the videos on the page at the same time, it makes quite an iconic sound)

·
Registered
472 Posts
@Inside, time enjoying art is never wasted. Remember, material possessions will decay, fade or become obsolete but your experiences will stay with you for your whole life!
I totally agree! The concert was same year I was born, so first time for me seeing/hearing it yesterday. Nothing better than experience new music !

·
895 Posts
Not my kind of "music" but I love the clips (especially with the perfectly trained chicken. I wonder if it is still alive...
And I also understand why you like Igorr very much. I've never seen anyone more wacko and disruptive than you, and that was meant as a compliment!
I was once "insulted" myself by my boss that I was an anarchist. That too felt like a compliment, and I even told him that :p

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Interesting perspective - so BMW is piling on, after the questionable esthetics, now sound is what will makes BMW's EVs cool? What do you think? Is this direction compatible with the "Ultimate electric driving machine"? Would you pay more for a unique sounding BMW? And I WOULD pay more for a car that can change exterior color & pattern at will, but not I'm not sure how much - your thoughts?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts