BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just joined. Amazed and surprised by how many other people out there are also impatiently waiting like me for their new i4. Doesn’t help BMW have started showing their advert on UK TV now with a very catchy song!

I ordered my i4 eDrive40 Sport in Mineral White Metallic back in July with an expected delivery of December. But now have just been told it may be more like Jan / Feb :-(

Reactions: 612

·
Registered
MB GLA, Ordered I4 edrive40 Tanzanite blue with Cognac, Msport
537 Posts
Hi all,

Just joined. Amazed and surprised by how many other people out there are also impatiently waiting like me for their new i4. Doesn’t help BMW have started showing their advert on UK TV now with a very catchy song!

I ordered my i4 eDrive40 Sport in Mineral White Metallic back in July with an expected delivery of December. But now have just been told it may be more like Jan / Feb :-(
Welcome on this amazing forum EyeFour with wonderful members. All of us would like to get their I4 on their driveway right now! It would be great to get your comments when you will get your toy. ;)

·
2,267 Posts
Actually, my dear friend Eyefour, DHL has been knocking on your door last Thursday, and also the next day, trying to deliver your i4, but since nobody was home your BMW went back to the factory for redistribution to someone else...Sorry dude...

·
Registered
MB GLA, Ordered I4 edrive40 Tanzanite blue with Cognac, Msport
537 Posts
Actually, my dear friend Eyefour, DHL has been knocking on your door last Thursday, and also the next day, trying to deliver your i4, but since nobody was home your BMW went back to the factory for redistribution to someone else...Sorry dude...
Just get a call from my dealer it appear that a guy in Englend was not at home to receive his car so they propose me to take it!!! I tought that I couldn't take it cause it's not fair so I say YEEEEEESSSSS :p
Sorry EyeFour ;)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ah well. It wasn’t meant to be. Thanks for letting me know (y)

Reactions: Baker Canada
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.