BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
i4 M50 18" 858 M San Remo Green
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We noticed that a lot of new members on this forum site ask the same questions over and over again...
Questions like "How can I track my car?", "On what car vessel will my car be transported", and "Where do I get my VIN?", are not unusual. And even "experienced" users of these forums sometimes don't know where to find this info.

So, a few weeks ago, a new forum was created, a forum where you can find certain answers to those questions.
Check out these threads, they are there to help you.

Edit Mod: Our admin made sure that the "Tools" forum is now much more accessible than before. No more unnecessary clicks. The forum can now be found in the root of the site

You can find them in
=> 2022+ BMW i4 Ownership Lounge
=> Q&A - Tips & Tricks
=> Tools

Or with a simple click: Here

·
Registered
2022 Tesla Model 3 - for now
952 Posts
I kept trying to figure out where you were putting these, JST. Maybe that's too many folders deep for a lot of people?

I've been on forums longer that I care to admit, and I've never seen a sub-forum structure that many layers deep.
Just a thought.

·
i4 M50 18" 858 M San Remo Green
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I kept trying to figure out where you were putting these, JST. Maybe that's too many folders deep for a lot of people?

I've been on forums longer that I care to admit, and I've never seen a sub-forum structure that many layers deep.
Just a thought.
I know. I'm on your frequency...
But I need the admin to change the structure of the forums. I'll ask...
They should be all the way at the top...

Edit Mod: Request made for moving that forum "Tools"

More Edit Mod: Request granted by our Admin :cool:. The "Tools" forum can now be found at the root of the i4Talk site.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts