1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
I see a heated steering wheel button, something my i3 is missing unfortunately

·
Registered
14 Posts
Great thanks for sharing ! Worked from Denmark, but don't think rest of world can see it. In that case, I have uploaded it to YouTube:
Nice! NRK messed up badly though. When they showed exterior shots of it driving they used the new M240i, not the i4 lol.

·
Registered
21 Posts
It seems BMW already revealed the the whole interior! Also some info on the consumption i4 vs M version:
"BMW i4 eDrive40: WLTP* combined power consumption: 20 to 16 kWh/100km; CO2 emissions combined: 0 g/km. BMW i4 M50: WLTP* combined power consumption: 24 to 19 kWh/100km;"

I cannot find any piano finish! Thank you BMW :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Great to finally see the interior! I do not like the 2-tone interiors in BMWs, so I hope we will also see black/black interior tomorrow.

All in all it is very similar to the 4 series. Not much has changed. At least we got a new steering wheel. See comparison here:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
BMW OS 8 will be a huge change as well! To me this is the most important part any way!
Yes idrive8 is also what make me happy. As a tech guy it is so important that this car will get all the newest features. The current interior of the 3/4 series is already very nice, so the interior will for sure be a pleasant place to be

·
Registered
14 Posts
Great to finally see the interior! I do not like the 2-tone interiors in BMWs, so I hope we will also see black/black interior tomorrow.

All in all it is very similar to the 4 series. Not much has changed. At least we got a new steering wheel. See comparison here:
View attachment 718
It's not a new steering wheel, it's the standard steering wheel.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Then I assume it will be similar in performance to a 440i. > 300PS and ~5s 0-100 km/h
The power output is rumored to be:

iX xDrive40 320hp
iX xDrive50 515hp
iX M60 560hp

i4 eDrive35 300hp
i4 eDrive40 335hp
i4 M50 470hp

1 - 19 of 19 Posts