BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When i picked up my car from the dealership i got no information regarding the keycard or anything about it. Is it something you order? I called the dealership they said “it might’ve been an add on you didn’t chose”. What should i do?

·
Registered
i4 M50 Dravit Grey ordered 1/2022
258 Posts
When i picked up my car from the dealership i got no information regarding the keycard or anything about it. Is it something you order? I called the dealership they said “it might’ve been an add on you didn’t chose”. What should i do?
It should come standard with at least one card and 2 fobs

Reactions: Feeb

·
Premium Member
2020 330i xDrive Portimao Blue
1,967 Posts
They are wrong. And it’s been coming with cars since at least 2019. What is wrong with these people??!

·
Premium Member
1,967 Posts
In your i4? Not a bad problem… 😉

·
Registered
BMW i4 eDrive40 - 08/2022 - Tanzanite Blue - Sensatec Cognac
54 Posts
Isn't the card only included if you chose the "Comfort Access" option (S322)? It wouldn't make much sense without...

·
Registered
2022 Sapphire Black edrive40 Tacora red.
23 Posts
Edrive40 comes with one key card standard in USA. It should be I. The card pocket in your owners manual, but mine was in a sleeve in the glove box.

·
Premium Member
1,967 Posts
ok dumb question, you can access and drive withe card, but the car will only let you program a fob to individual driver settings
I thought the black card used the primary driver? No? Manual selection of the profile the only option? (Not that it matters for me; my wife has already told me she will not be driving the i4. It scares her!)

• Wow
Reactions: Feeb and dudenjen

·
Registered
2022 Tesla Model 3 - for now
1,680 Posts
I thought the black card used the primary driver? No? Manual selection of the profile the only option? (Not that it matters for me; my wife has already told me she will not be driving the i4. It scares her!)
Lucky news for you then, eh?

My wife tells me in the same breath that she won't drive my TM3 'because it's too expensive' but that she wants her next car to be a TMY or X6. o_O

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: ssh and dudenjen
1 - 12 of 12 Posts