BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
BMW I4 Individual Tansanitblau II
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello There,

I ordered my BMW i4 eDrive40 Model M Sport a few months ago and with all the new videos I still are 100% excited by the configuration I took.

However, I still have a question I can't figure out about the color of the rear bumpers.

To my understanding I was forced to get these (ugly?) "Cerium Grey" rear bumpers and I though the shiny black "Shadow hochglänzend" only was available on thermal models. But recently we discovered some BMW i40 M50 with these amazing "Shadow hochglänzend" rear bumpers.

I put all those configurators options :
  • Saphirschwarz
  • Aerodynamic kit M
  • M Shadow Line hochglänzend
  • M Shadow Line hochglänzend with additional elements

Is there a chance I get a full Dark Shadow metallic car with everything in Schwarz hochglänzend even for the rear bumpers or is there a additional option you can activate only on i40 M50 models ?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Have a great day !

·
Registered
BMW I4 Individual Tansanitblau II
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey @greensaloon, I reached it but he can't give me the info at the moment (Belgian Market).

I saw them on many youtube video but since my first message I found another topic on the same subject on this forum where they shown different variations.
It would be amazing to know what are the different options/configurations they choose in order to get those colors variations.

Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle Grille Car

·
Registered
41 Posts
Rear is all shadowline black for M50
Rear all grey for m sport edrive40

Then there are some carbon fibre options to add to this.
I believe this is right. Extended shadowline on the eDrive 40 only changes the grill edge on the front of the car to high gloss black. On the M50 this option also changes black mirrorcaps and rear bumper in high gloss black.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Looks more like San Remo Green imho... but true... the grey accents are very different here from the body colour
You are correct… that was a snapshot of a video labeled “Gravit” but actually was San Remo.

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Registered
I4M50
1,011 Posts
M50 has always higloss black in the rear with cerium trim.

If you choose carbon package the upper parts will be more greyish.

Shadowline don’t change anything in the rear (only front and side mirrors).

The rear is grey on the edrive 40

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.