BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone knows or has heard of BMW offering the M3 carbon bucket seats as an option for the i4M50?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not heard about that. If you’re concerned about weight saving, there’s a metric ton of batteries under your feet.
The optional M sport seat will be the same as in the M3 and M4.
Oh okay. No, I'm not concerned about the weight savings as much so I am about the design and esthetics. I am a really huge fan of carbon and I personally think it would give the i4 interior a nice touch.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I think all the carbon looks great on the M4, since it has genuine carbon parts for weight saving. On this one, for me, it looks a bit more out of place, like it’s trying too hard to be an M car while it’s not. Even if it may be, in it’s own way.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Oh okay. No, I'm not concerned about the weight savings as much so I am about the design and esthetics. I am a really huge fan of carbon and I personally think it would give the i4 interior a nice touch.
There is such a thing as too much CFRP.…sadly most people over do it to the point it goes from tasteful to tasteless.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There is such a thing as too much CFRP.…sadly most people over do it to the point it goes from tasteful to tasteless.
You have your preference and I have mine, and I'd prefer carbon seats. The cars that I've modified have never fallen into the "tasteless" spectrum. So, I'll be good.✌

1 - 6 of 6 Posts