#3 ·
Translation from german catalogue:
Scope of equipment in carbon:
  • Mirror caps i4 M50 in M geometry
  • Air curtain panels at the front
  • Panels on the rear side of the diffuser insert
  • rear spoiler

Translation from german configurator:
  • The M Carbon exterior package underscores the vehicle's sporty appeal.
  • The side air control elements of the Air Curtain in the front bumper and M mirror caps with a specific geometry are made of carbon fiber reinforced plastic (CFRP).
  • The package is rounded off by side panels on the rear and rear spoiler, also with a specific geometry.

I believe the only part that is has a different shape is the rear spoiler. The rest is just carbon cover (mirrors, lateral front air in takes, lower rear bumper)
Vehicle Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Automotive lighting

#4 ·
M50 external carbon pack in Norway: 24800,-

This costs each part separately.....
Air curtain panels at the front: 9340,-
Mirror caps i4 M50 in M geometry: 15280,-
Rear spoiler: Price on request
Panels on the rear side of the diffuser insert: Price on request

When you see prices on Mirror caps and Air curtain front this will cost the least around 50.000 n.kr.
That's why I do not think it is so expensive. You have at least gotten a little on your way to a proper m car, and you can add a little more carbon candy later if you want ....🥰

Reactions: Jay
#6 ·
I think the front splitter will look nicer with the external carbon pack 😉....... but thats me....everyone has different tastes and that's good(y):)

#9 ·
Maybe you get easier washing scratches on the black gloss than on carbon. At least it's easier to see ....
But it is probably cheaper to put PPF on the black parts ... 🙂

Reactions: Jay
#11 ·
I'm in the US and skipped the carbon package. It looked like poor value for carbon bits at each corner, mirror and spoiler.

If it included diffuser and splitters I would go for it. As it stands I'll just get some mirror caps and splitters later.

Sent from my LE2125 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 685 and Inception
#15 ·
Yeah, I know of these options. But, the selection that the guy has in the UK seem to offer more option. Like, the shift knob, steering wheel, back of seat caps, etc.. Is this something that will be offered once we send our configuration to our dealer (if selected the carbon package)?

#18 ·
US configurator says that for $2,800, you get:
Emphasize the sporting pedigree of your vehicle with lightweight, decorative carbon elements such as the dynamically-styled M Carbon mirror caps and the M Carbon rear spoiler. Also included are the visually-upgraded side air inlets in the front bumper as well as the rear diffuser insert, both with a unique geometric design.
So I think it does not include the front splitter, but it does include the rear diffuser insert (I think they mean the 2 things where you would normally see the exhaust at the rear.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.