BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Tesla M S 12-2018
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I‘ve ordered a m50 in green with a lot of extra’s.
as I’m not a fan of spoilers in the beginning, I’ve ordered it without the rear spoiler.
what do you think, a m50 without a spoiler looks better or a m50 needs it?

·
Registered
77 Posts
as I’m not a fan of spoilers in the beginning, I’ve ordered it without the rear spoiler.
M50 Dravit here.
I removed rear spoiler as I think it looks better and cleaner without.
I dont think the downforce is that important for my use...

See below with and without:
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tail & brake light

·
Registered
309 Posts
Much cleaner lines without. And as a bonus some extra range. So me too, I clicked an option to get less and not save any money :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
I recommend no spoiler. Very soon after the car comes out there will be a number of aftermarket spoilers on the market (there may already be some, as they will be the same for the gran coupe regardless of power plant. The aftermarket will be much cheaper. You'll have the option of painting it to match the car color.
Most importantly, the only thing the spoiler is really good for is identifying your car in a parking lot if you have a common color like white, black, or grey. It makes it easy to differentiate from others.
If you have an aftermarket spoiler design it makes it look even more unique.

Dan

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Opting for the carbon fiber package. So spoiler is a yes.

Edit - Ordered the car without. Didn't think the $2800 was a good buy for mirror covers, front and rear trim plus a rear spoiler.

No carbon diffuser.

Passed

Reactions: M.Juul
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.