BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I tried to maximize the M50s range. 509 km is the maximum I could achieve. Did anyone do better?
Kind regards

Registered
512 km with an M50 馃榾 And still room for improvement.

A couple of extra clicks resulted in 520 km here!

Registered
As long as it hovers around the 250 mile mark with 'spirited' driving in the real world I'll be happy. @Hans you get so many more leather options than here in the uk.

Registered
@Hans you get so many more leather options than here in the uk.
The only additional color for leather seats is Mokka. Not a color I would personally consider. The other options that you have seen are all sensatec. Allthough it looks almost the same as leather it may be less resistent to wear and tear. See one of the other conversations on this forum.

So the leather color options are:
Standard seats: black/grey stitches, black/blue stitches, tacora red, oyster and in addition mokka for NL.
M Sport seats: black/blue stitches, cognac.

Despite all options I was/am struggling a lot to choose my favorite.
I have now chosen for the black/blue as I think it is more in harmony with the various blue accents in the interior.

Registered
My choice too, with blue brake calipers and Sapphire Black paint.
I am with you on the blue brake calipers but will be changing my Sapphire black 3 Series Touring for Alpine White.
I really like the dark colors Sapphire black and Remo Green. It gives the car a very classy look. I will be going more sporty this time. I hope/expect I won't regret when I get to see one in black or green. Main motivation was the sensitivity of these dark colors to minor paint damage. I stopped washing the car by hand so that I don't need to look at it from close distance. It hurts too much. Depends a lot I guess on where you live (kind of tarmac, condition of the roads, heavy trafic, average speeds etc).

Reactions: Rincewind

Registered
Hi. I tried to maximize the M50s range. 509 km is the maximum I could achieve. Did anyone do better?
Kind regards
520KM range. Here's the trick:

• No sunroof (it eats range due more air resistance and weight)
  • 18" M Sport rims (not 19")
  • remove M spoiler. I think it looks tacky anyways (in NL you can literally select this option).

Registered
520KM range. Here's the trick:

• No sunroof (it eats range due more air resistance and weight)
  • 18" M Sport rims (not 19")
  • remove M spoiler. I think it looks tacky anyways (in NL you can literally select this option).
Don't have the link to the fancy digital brochure anymore, but here's a snip from my order document. Tinted windows will be done aftermarket of course. IMHO it looks pretty good with 18" already.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts