BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
i4 M50 18" 858 M San Remo Green
1,644 Posts
Hi, welcome to this place, where we fight all the time and pretend we are the smartest...ehm...oops, sorry different forum.

So, tell us about your order (yes, @J_P, I'm gonna ask him).
Can you send us the digital brochure you got with your order?

Thx.

• Haha
Reactions: J_P

·
Registered
i4 e40 msport 19" 859M Sunset Orange
1,226 Posts
Hi there,

my buddy @Marvellous told me that I have to register me at this page.

Im a young guy from Germany and I ordered a M50. I work for BMW but the car is a private purchase for myself. Also I’m here just for private reasons, no business, so please no requests, please use the official channels, thanks.

Now about the car, delivery next month, I’m excited to drive it in the near future.

By the way, have you heard "One piece at a time" by Johnny Cash?

·
Registered
472 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi there,

my buddy @Marvellous told me that I have to register me at this page.

Im a young guy from Germany and I ordered a M50. I work for BMW but the car is a private purchase for myself. Also I’m here just for private reasons, no business, so please no requests, please use the official channels, thanks.

Now about the car, delivery next month, I’m excited to drive it in the near future.

Welcome ! SO jealous that you will get your M50 next month^^, also very excited to know that BMW employee also have chosen this Model !!

I am also living in Germany FFM (from China), ordered my M50 in Dec 21, still no confirmation from BMW, may I ask when did you put the order ? Many thanks! ^^

Best wishes,
YT

·
1,644 Posts
Is this a Mineral White or an Alpine White? I can't tell the difference...

·
1,644 Posts
OK, cool. Is there an easy way to distinguish between these two whites, and also between the two blacks, looking at the pictures in the digital brochure?

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
OK, cool. Is there an easy way to distinguish between these two whites, and also between the two blacks, looking at the pictures in the digital brochure?
Doesn't the Alpine white get the long blue trim below the doors, while mineral white gets only the grey trim?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome ! SO jealous that you will get your M50 next month^^, also very excited to know that BMW employee also have chosen this Model !!

I am also living in Germany FFM (from China), ordered my M50 in Dec 21, still no confirmation from BMW, may I ask when did you put the order ? Many thanks! ^^

Best wishes,
YT
No reason to be jealous. It’s just a car.
Order is from July/August.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Hey, how are guys getting the status codes? I called the Genius line and he said he could confirm order received, but I would have to ask my dealership for what status my car us in.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Hey, how are guys getting the status codes? I called the Genius line and he said he could confirm order received, but I would have to ask my dealership for what status my car us in.
Look at this link for all the status codes.

The Genius should be able to get the exact status, if you ask in terms of the description rather than the number alone.

Otherwise, you were not calling the genius, maybe someone else. Whenever I called they could get me the stage of production if I asked specifically.

1 - 20 of 133 Posts