BMW i4 Forum banner
101 - 120 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·
could I ask you to measure the distance beween the mounting holes from side to side?
Ups I forgot but I will do it in the near future.

I hate dirty cars -> todays car wash without problems.

I know there are other cars with a T on it which only brushless washes…

okay put it on N, next the park assistant activates automatically (because of the first brush) but one push on the button to deactivate and everything is just fine.

sparkling sparkling

Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Grille

Car Speedometer Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Hood

·
Registered
i4 M50 19" 861M Sanremo green
1,567 Posts
Ups I forgot but I will do it in the near future.

I hate dirty cars -> todays car wash without problems.

I know there are other cars with a T on it which only brushless washes…

okay put it on N, next the park assistant activates automatically (because of the first brush) but one push on the button to deactivate and everything is just fine.

sparkling sparkling

View attachment 6778
View attachment 6779
The Mineral White metallic looks fantastic. As a color, I think it is my preferred, but it's too common in my city so I had to choose something else. I love the light effect from the inside as it gets sprayed, and the minimalistic dash visual choice is actually a lot nicer than I thought, I might end up using it most of the time (when I eventually get my car a time far far away from now). Thanks for posting,

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 ·
I’m a little bit disappointed about CarPlay.

its Apple CarPlay with Google Maps and Apple Maps.

Apple CarPlay/Google Maps without function to find chargers (LOL) and no map on the instrument cluster but with hints on the HUD.

Carplay with Apple Maps with Map on the instrument cluster and hints on HUD and function to show near chargers but the whole “EV Maps” feature from Apple I can’t find it.

followed Einrichten der Navigation für E-Fahrzeuge in der App „Karten“ auf dem iPhone but there is nothing.

Screens with Apple Maps
Map Sky World Font Gadget

Map World Gadget Plant Font

Map Gps navigation device World Line Display device

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #112 ·
Neither of them. I hate Alcantara and the M performance carbon doesn’t match with the glossy one.

I ordered a repair kit for the 4 series GC ICE.

Start-Stop-Button has a separate part number but I won’t replace it. First I would replace it with the airbag with blue ring in combination but the airbag without blue ring is way too expensive for my wallet.

101 - 120 of 133 Posts