BMW i4 Forum banner
121 - 133 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #121 ·
@Accelerator - did I see somewhere else that you may have ordered ventilated seats? If so, you still have power seats in the front and memory as well, correct?
It was @Marvellous about my car

Yes but the best thing is that I ordered lumbar support option too and I got it on both front seats.

·
Registered
174 Posts
It was @Marvellous about my car

Yes but the best thing is that I ordered lumbar support option too and I got it on both front seats.
Got it. Thank you, @Accelerator, and great!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #125 · (Edited)
Interesting observation: At a SoC of 15% Apple Maps came with a push notification and suggested charging stations.

So there is a communication between car and CarPlay.

Navigation was not active.

Edit
Every time the car tells you you have X km/miles left Siri on your phone/CarPlay tells you you have to charge.
Gadget Flat panel display Output device Font Display device

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #130 ·
6.000 km on the clock

let’s talk about the black kidney

A lot of dirt and bugs. Zoomed in we can see one chip (result of unlimited German Autobahn I guess) and two fine scratches and tons of dirt. In the upper half are the removable remains of the detailer (microfiber cloth).

Overall it’s not bad.
Car wash counter: 8

Hood Automotive lighting Window Automotive exterior Automotive design

Car Automotive lighting Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle

·
Registered
506 Posts
I've spoken to the company who are doing my PPF and they say they can wrap it (at least the top two thirds that provide no ventilation). You have cut-outs for the indented bits.

Pretty poor materials choice by BMW. Is it the iX that at least has self healing plastic?

121 - 133 of 133 Posts