BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered my i4 today and the vehicle inquiry report showing prices of my order with options included a Training/Service fee of $180. My salesperson who is a straight shooter and I really like said he had never seen this before and would check on it. Has anyone seen this fee and have any dealers waived it?

·
Registered
822 Posts
How about we get some ...boxing training too by making them the punching bag. :mad:

But this isn't new as I'm reading...
and many more since 2006...(or even earlier)

Also there is a...350$ MACO fee...

And some guy wrote: MACO is an advertising fee that all dealers pass on to customers and the Training and Service Fee is also passed on. I'm not aware of anyone being able to avoid those. Sorry.

So now your salesperson might be lying...
My salesperson who is a straight shooter and I really like said he had never seen this before

·
Registered
124 Posts
Ordered my i4 today and the vehicle inquiry report showing prices of my order with options included a Training/Service fee of $180. My salesperson who is a straight shooter and I really like said he had never seen this before and would check on it. Has anyone seen this fee and have any dealers waived it?
No such fee on my vehicle inquiry report.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Here's what you do. Tell them that in order to avoid that fee you'd like performance center delivery. That will get it delivered to South Carolina where BMW will treat you to free overnight stay and a free track day. You will also get a complete training on how to use your car at no extra charge. I don't know where in the USA you live, but even though you have to make the drive home, you definitely have alot more fun for your money.

Dan

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here's what you do. Tell them that in order to avoid that fee you'd like performance center delivery. That will get it delivered to South Carolina where BMW will treat you to free overnight stay and a free track day. You will also get a complete training on how to use your car at no extra charge. I don't know where in the USA you live, but even though you have to make the drive home, you definitely have alot more fun for your money.

Dan
Very creative. Thanks. Dan.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts