BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I was al ready following this forum. I finally ordered my i4 m50 this week, so it's time to Introduce myself. I'm from the Netherlands and live in Malden close to Nijmegen. The BMW will be my first electric car. Currently I'm driving a 2017 audi a7 and as a weekend / fun car I drive a 2014 Posche Boxster. My wife drives a 2016 audi a3 cabrio. Our kids are bigger now so we almost never drive together in 1 car. That's why the a7 will be replaces by the smaller i4.

I was lucky to be invited for a test drive 2 days ago with the i4 e40. I was happy with how it drives and looks, but at my taste it could have a bit more power. Luckily I ordered the M50 so power should be a problem.

I ordered a m50 with 20 inch rims, dravit Grey, laser lights, oyster leather, all the packages, comfort access and darker headlights.

So now the waiting has started. Planning at this moment is delivery in September.

·
Registered
2014 BMW 435i Gran Coupe
60 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I’ll be doing a test drive in an eDrive40, but am also planning to order an M50.

darker headlights.
I saw that option on the price list, but couldn’t find it in the NL configurator. I guess you could add it at the dealership?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Vincent, my dealer (Story Nijmegen) told about this extra option. Didn't even know it existed before he told me about it. Costs around 325 euro.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Took a quick look at my order:

Code 3MF - M Koplampen Shadow Line- €321,00

1 - 4 of 4 Posts