BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi from Thijs, a new member. I live in Amstelveen (NL) with partner and 2 kids (5 and 4yrs old). I currently drive an E91 325d M (2011). I pre-ordered my i4 edrive40 in June: officially ordered it in late August. Delivery to take place in March.

Specs:
San Remo Green, black vernasca with blue stitching
M Sport
High Exec.
Safety Pack
Active Cruise Control
859 alloys
M Shadow Line pack & headlights
HiFi
Wireless charging
Sunroof

I did a 50min test drive this morning in an i4 edrive40 (Tanzanite Blue): I liked it a lot. It felt very natural if you already drive a BMW. Of course it is quite a bit heavier than my E91 and steering is a bit less direct but the level of comfort is a very big step up. A very relaxing and silent car but at the same time seriously quick. Build quality seems to be very good (a lot has improved over the past 10yrs).
Testcar had M-pack but drive is still very comfortable (bumps where no issue at all). Car had black interior with blue stitching: I think in combination with sunroof, that is sufficiently light. Room in the back is ok but bit less than in my E91. The lowest position of the seats is substantially higher than in my E91 (always in lowest position) which will be a change (I expect I will get used to it over time).

·
Registered
157 Posts
You see the range strange on the website as you add options. For the e40 it starts at 585km and then if you keep adding options, you end up at 520km..for the sunroof it was 4km

·
Super Moderator
834 Posts
Hey Thijs, would it be possible to send me your digital Brochure of your configuration? Thx!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts