BMW i4 Forum banner

New i4 e40 for sale - BMW Sudbury

3K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  SerenityNow 
#1 · (Edited)
I walked into my dealership today to get a tire replaced on an x5 and sure enough there is an loaded e40 available. I'll try and post details. Black sapphire, red vernasca interior, 19" wheels, Harman sound system, m sport package, premium package, parking assistance package, adaptive m suspension, shadow line package. Apparently good dealers get extra cars and this was a gift from corporate. Notable option omissions I think are DAPP (thanks aboudedrive40), heads up display, and wireless charging.

Reactions: M3HNGRY
#2 ·
I walked into my dealership today to get a tire replaced on an x5 and sure enough there is an loaded e40 available. I'll try and post details. Black sapphire, red vernasca interior, 19" wheels, Harman sound system, m sport package, premium package, parking assistance package, adaptive m suspension, shadow line package. Apparently good dealers get extra cars and this was a gift from corporate. I would buy it but I'm holding out for my m50.

it looks nice :D

#3 ·
Thanks for posting the link! Yeah it looks great.

#5 ·
The m50 is the demo and not for sale. I asked about that one immediately :).

• Sad
#12 ·
congrats!!!

#17 ·
The drive is amazing...truly. It has plenty of power and is so freaking smooth. I've been getting range above 300 consistently. Only issue I've been dealing with is the sound occasionally has a software issue which requires reset but the Harmon Kardon system it came with is spectacular. It would be nice to have ACC but DAPP I view as more of a toy...I certainly wouldn't want to rely on it. The PAP is nice...but it looks like DAPP is being pulled left and right these days...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.