BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
i4 M50 Frozen Pure Grey Metallic
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was really nervous ordering the colour but delighted with it now it’s arrived. CF pack is a little underwhelming for what you pay but looks good in my opinion

·
Registered
355 Posts
I love that color. It looks absolutely fantastic!

Reactions: Steve Ward

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Is the extra widening plastic pieces on the back wheel arches dependant on the wheel/rim selection cause I don't have them on my car. But I chose the default 18" =)
Not sure. It must be standard on the M50 although I ordered it with the option 20” wheels

·
Registered
355 Posts
Is the extra widening plastic pieces on the back wheel arches dependant on the wheel/rim selection cause I don't have them on my car. But I chose the default 18" =)
Yes, they're from the 20" rims.

Reactions: Dhdcf

·
Registered
i4M50
325 Posts
making me rethink my configuration! that's pretty!!!

Reactions: Steve Ward

·
Registered
i4 M50 Brooklyn Grey M Sports Seats Comfort Pack Park Assistant Plus Extended Shadow Line
190 Posts
Yes, they're from the 20" rims.
The extended arches are needed on the 20” wheels because of the width of the tyres.

The car looks absolutely amazing.

How is the drive.

I tested an early demo and it had noticeable torque steer.

This was also mentioned on a few of the YouTube reviews.

has this now been corrected with software updates ?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The extended arches are needed on the 20” wheels because of the width of the tyres.

The car looks absolutely amazing.

How is the drive.

I tested an early demo and it had noticeable torque steer.

This was also mentioned on a few of the YouTube reviews.

has this now been corrected with software updates ?
I haven’t driven it far but I haven’t experienced any torque steer. I had a 22 M340i before this and a Model 3 Performance before that. It drives way better than the Tesla and equal to the M340i. I’m playing around with the regen to find the best setting for me that isn’t too aggressive. The adaptive wasn’t working for me but I will work it out.

·
Registered
i4 M50 Brooklyn Grey M Sports Seats Comfort Pack Park Assistant Plus Extended Shadow Line
190 Posts
I haven’t driven it far but I haven’t experienced any torque steer. I had a 22 M340i before this and a Model 3 Performance before that. It drives way better than the Tesla and equal to the M340i. I’m playing around with the regen to find the best setting for me that isn’t too aggressive. The adaptive wasn’t working for me but I will work it out.
Tell us how you go on with it.

I have a Tesla long range so thank god it is better than that. 👍

1 - 20 of 54 Posts