BMW i4 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

Registered
M50, Sapphire black, Tacora red leather, Piano black trim, Comfort Pack, full Technology Plus Pack
Now that is a nice looking car. Very envious!

are you going to have any PPF to protect that lovely paintwork?

Registered
'22 - i4 M50
I was really nervous ordering the colour but delighted with it now it鈥檚 arrived. CF pack is a little underwhelming for what you pay but looks good in my opinion
The CF is tasteful! For more presence, the M Performance CF add-ons are an option. Beautiful color!

Registered
i4 M50 Frozen Pure Grey Metallic
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
So, are you selling? 馃榿What鈥檚 your price? Absolutely stunning and great color choice with the red calipers.

Question, did you order the car with the tinted windows, or was this just because it was part of some package?
The windows are standard M50 U.K. spec. The police get a little precious over here if we go too dark!

Registered
M50, Sapphire black, Tacora red leather, Piano black trim, Comfort Pack, full Technology Plus Pack
I might investigate a protection but it鈥檚 not so common in the U.K. especially for Matt paint
There are plenty of places that do PPF, and the only difference is the film has a matt finish. I鈥檇 definitely do the high impact areas up front!

Registered
i4 M50 Brooklyn Grey M Sports Seats Comfort Pack Park Assistant Plus Extended Shadow Line
End of March. Think it鈥檚 luck of the draw. Each dealership only seems to have so many build slots.
Crazy how BMW allocate cars.

I knew it was not too long ago because that colour was not available when I ordered mine in September.

Looks amazing.

For interest - which dealer and location

Registered
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Crazy how BMW allocate cars.

I knew it was not too long ago because that colour was not available when I ordered mine in September.

Looks amazing.

For interest - which dealer and location
Despite living in Scotland I ordered it from Farnborough. Quite a distance away but I had it delivered.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Stoked for you. Get mine tomorrow looks lush, we鈥檙e there any deletions from ordered spec?
Actually no. Or I do t think so. Everything I expected was there. There was a ? Over the Harmon Kardon in my head for some reason but that鈥檚 there and actually taking up a fair old chunk of the boot. Wireless phone charging is there and the full comfort pack with the kick under the boot nonsense that I tried once and will never use again. 馃ぃ Overall delighted.

Registered
Actually no. Or I do t think so. Everything I expected was there. There was a ? Over the Harmon Kardon in my head for some reason but that鈥檚 there and actually taking up a fair old chunk of the boot. Wireless phone charging is there and the full comfort pack with the kick under the boot nonsense that I tried once and will never use again. 馃ぃ Overall delighted.
Brilliant thanks the ? Is the HUD for me don鈥檛 think I would be happy without after having it on current 530e

Registered
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Brilliant thanks the ? Is the HUD for me don鈥檛 think I would be happy without after having it on current 530e
It鈥檚 crazy what we get used to. My M340i had the laser lights on it. It was a dealer stock car and had a little more than what I would have built on a factory order. Got used to them and loved them so had to spec the i4 with them. Ridiculous really! 馃ぃ

Registered
Wow, looks absolutely fantastic in that colour! I get mine tomorrow (edrive 40 model, though), but was curious if you had any battles with the UK speed bumps yet? read some reviews that they ride quite low, but hadn't seen anyone from UK mention the speed bumps/risen pedestrian crossings?

21 - 40 of 45 Posts