BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
2023 i4 M50, Sunset Orange Metallic ... "Oh, that Chris Brynner!"
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
On one of the ships arriving on the west coast in October? Join the party!

Links via Free AIS Ship Tracker - VesselFinder below. The Panama Arrival is from VesselFinder and the Hueneme Arrival is from the table being maintained on another thread by @rollermonkey . I've only added ships which I've seen confirmation of i4 shipments here on the forum. If you're on a different ship, let me know and I'll update the table.

·
Registered
2023 i4 40 /ALPINE WHITE /BLACK SENSA /18" GREY AERO WHEELS /PREMIUM PACKAGE /HK /i BLUE ACCENTS /SH
193 Posts
On one of the ships arriving on the west coast in October? Join the party!
Rumor has it that Dorado Leader has a couple of broken cylinders and it's possible that the Hestia Leader will overtake it and use it's Panama Canal slot....more updates on the 11 o'clock news 📰.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
2023 i4 40 /ALPINE WHITE /BLACK SENSA /18" GREY AERO WHEELS /PREMIUM PACKAGE /HK /i BLUE ACCENTS /SH
193 Posts
I use Marine Traffic app...no preference...

·
Registered
697 Posts
MarineTraffic here as well.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've updated the original post to have a table of Panama canal and Port Hueneme arrival dates. I've only included the two ships I've seen confirmation of here on the forum, but I probably missed some.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I've updated the original post to have a table of Panama canal and Port Hueneme arrival dates. I've only included the two ships I've seen confirmation of here on the forum, but I probably missed some.
Thanks for coordinating this! There's one member on the Grand Cosmo that loaded his car in Zeebrugge. It departed there on the 12th and arrives Pt Hueneme Oct 14. It looks like it "back-tracks" to Bremerhaven and makes 2 more Euro ports before heading to the Canal.

·
Registered
193 Posts
On Hestia Leader
Portland OR delivery eDrive40 Alpine

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for coordinating this! There's one member on the Grand Cosmo that loaded his car in Zeebrugge. It departed there on the 12th and arrives Pt Hueneme Oct 14. It looks like it "back-tracks" to Bremerhaven and makes 2 more Euro ports before heading to the Canal.
Updated to include Grand Cosmo. VesselFinder doesn't have an ETA for Panama yet, as it's still in Bremerhaven.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Rumor has it that Dorado Leader has a couple of broken cylinders and it's possible that the Hestia Leader will overtake it and use it's Panama Canal slot....more updates on the 11 o'clock news 📰.
They have about 1/2 the North Atlantic between them at present. If Hestia Leader catches up it would be fairly close to Panama. Fingers crossed as I am on the Dorado Leader.

·
Registered
193 Posts
They have about 1/2 the North Atlantic between them at present. If Hestia Leader catches up it would be fairly close to Panama. Fingers crossed as I am on the Dorado Leader.
You know I just made this story up, right? I did that because for a while Dorado was cruising at half the speed of Hestia and since I am on the Hestia I wanted to give the Dorados a hard time about it 😇.... I'm sure both ships are in good shape and will meet their schedule.

·
Registered
193 Posts
While I was stuck at the Port I found this video documentary about car carriers....it's very well done and really brings home how crazy loading and unloading 5000 cars on a 12 story floating garage can be! Good info and stats about Bremerhaven's auto shipping setup.

Reactions: ˈJo͞onyər

·
Registered
2022 i4 eDrive40 MSport TBII
2,140 Posts
This is basically what I've been doing the past 3-ish months in this thread.

Oh, you did say that. We had a big party in that thread for the Capricornus Leader. There was like fifteen forum members on that one.

Reactions: ssh

·
Super Moderator
2020 330i xDrive Portimao Blue
3,530 Posts
  • Sad
Reactions: Chris Brynner

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
This is basically what I've been doing the past 3-ish months in this thread.

Oh, you did say that. We had a big party in that thread for the Capricornus Leader. There was like fifteen forum members on that one.
You sir, are doing god's work.

Perhaps we can have a party in both threads when the Dorado Leader goes through! 🍸 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: ssh

·
Registered
193 Posts
Still stuck on Port 🙄🙄🙄
Annoyed AF.
Arrey yaar... it can take 1-3 days AFTER the ship departs port for My Garage to update to In Transit.... 4 days at the port is a very short wait.... lately they have been at the port maybe 10-20 days... I'm guessing you are on one or two ships after Hestia.

• Helpful
Reactions: ssh and vguptai4
1 - 20 of 113 Posts