BMW i4 Forum banner
101 - 120 of 139 Posts

· Administrator
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·
Let's welcome our new members!
Please take a moment to introduce yourselves :)

· Super Moderator
2023 i4 m50 Portimao/Oyster
5,813 Posts
Welcome, y’all!

Reactions: Administrator

· Administrator
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #103 ·
Let's welcome our new members!
Please take a moment to introduce yourselves :)

· Super Moderator
5,813 Posts
Welcome!

· Administrator
152 Posts

· Registered
2022 i4 M Sport, Tanzanite Blue, Mocha ventilated seats
1,071 Posts
Welcome all........it's a long and arduous process, but after 14 months and 12 days, I'm glad I didn't cancel my order. My wife and I picked it up yesterday and drove back to Jacksonville, FL from the PDC in Greer, SC. What a fabulous auto. We were giddy with excitement the 7 hrs we drove home. 🥰🥰🥰

· Super Moderator
5,813 Posts
Welcome all!

Reactions: Administrator

· Super Moderator
5,813 Posts
Welcome!

I encourage you to put your i4 info into your signature line when you have a few minutes; it's nice to know what we're all looking forward to enjoying--or already enjoying for the lucky ones!

· Administrator
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #110 ·

· Registered
2022 i4 M Sport, Tanzanite Blue, Mocha ventilated seats
1,071 Posts
Welcome to the party.........pull up a chair, might be a long wait. Good part is you'll gather a lot information while you wait for your new baby! 😆😆

· Super Moderator
5,813 Posts
Welcome! Production seems to be picking up, so you joined at a good time!

· Registered
23 i4 M50
75 Posts
Hi Everyone,

Long time lurker, happy to join. Saying hi from Portland, OR. Excited for the M50 to join our E70 X5 and E46 330ci. Both of those were bought between 35-39k miles, so I’m stoked to get a brand new one this time.

Placed a deposit for an M50 on 6/1/21, first day possible in the US. Dealership never reached out to me (ugh) to discuss or build anything, so I went in myself in December 2021 and got a build sheet created with a CA. They finally reached out again in February to Docusign the build, and I was in the queue. Bounced back and forth between Order Received and Scheduled for Production a couple times. Then I got the call the first week of July that it was moving to a MY23. Sat in Scheduled status for another month, and finally got a VIN on August 9. Finished the build on Thursday 9/1 and now waiting for the carrier. Starting to feel more real, but it’s been an ordeal, especially having placed a pre order deposit Day 1.

Excited to share pics with you all once it’s here.

Reactions: dudenjen and ssh

· Super Moderator
5,813 Posts
Hi Everyone,

Long time lurker, happy to join. Saying hi from Portland, OR. Excited for the M50 to join our E70 X5 and E46 330ci. Both of those were bought between 35-39k miles, so I’m stoked to get a brand new one this time.

Placed a deposit for an M50 on 6/1/21, first day possible in the US. Dealership never reached out to me (ugh) to discuss or build anything, so I went in myself in December 2021 and got a build sheet created with a CA. They finally reached out again in February to Docusign the build, and I was in the queue. Bounced back and forth between Order Received and Scheduled for Production a couple times. Then I got the call the first week of July that it was moving to a MY23. Sat in Scheduled status for another month, and finally got a VIN on August 9. Finished the build on Thursday 9/1 and now waiting for the carrier. Starting to feel more real, but it’s been an ordeal, especially having placed a pre order deposit Day 1.

Excited to share pics with you all once it’s here.
Welcome! You and I share a lot of choices, and I'm looking forward to seeing photos of your car when it arrives; I was a day behind you in the factory. Join us on the Week 35 thread!

Reactions: portimaoXportland

· Super Moderator
i4M50
565 Posts
Welcome to the production game party.... unless you are one of the lucky few who got your hands on one already, then Congrats!

· Super Moderator
5,813 Posts
Welcome, y'all!

· Super Moderator
5,813 Posts
Welcome! Tell us about your car!

· Registered
12 Posts
Hi there!

New on this forum
After almost 20 years of different Audi’s my next new car will be the i4 edrive40.
Supurb handling, sporty and also super quiet.

Ordered in the Netherlands, week 34/2022.
Delivery schedule week 9/2023.

I've made some changes to the colors. First choice was Sanremo, then change to Mineral White, but in the end I go for Sapphire black.

With shadow line and tinted windows the full black package 😎

Can’t wait till the first drive! Below some photoshow of the configuration (M50 trim).
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

101 - 120 of 139 Posts