· Super Moderator
2023 i4 m50 Portimao/Oyster
5,813 Posts
Welcome to the waiting room!

Reactions: idbar

· Super Moderator
5,813 Posts
Welcome to you all! Great to have you here and hopefully your wait isn't as long as some of us...

· Super Moderator
5,813 Posts
Hey, y'all! Welcome… Let us know what you have on order or what you have received. A lot of us like to put this information into our signature so everybody can see it when we make posts. So glad you're here, settle in, check out all the information that's here and meet some of the community! Once again, great to have you on board.

Reactions: idbar

· Super Moderator
5,813 Posts
Greetings, y'all!

Welcome to the international waiting room!

Please edit your signature to include your i4 model and specifications, including the current status (you can use mine or anyone else's as a model). You edit your signature from your avatar in the upper right, then account settings, then signature along the left.

Welcome! Great to be here. And don't forget photos once you have your new i4!

Reactions: Administrator

· Super Moderator
5,813 Posts
Welcome all!

I encourage you to add you car spec to your signature (go to your avatar in the upper right, select Account Settings, then Signature on the left panel). You can copy mine or anyone else's, then change it to your specs. We love to see photos, too!

...and seriously... welcome to the waiting room!

Reactions: Administrator

· Administrator
152 Posts

· Super Moderator
5,813 Posts
Welcome! Pull up a chair... And put your car specs into your signature (go to your avatar in the upper right, click Account Settings, then Signature in the left nav).

· Super Moderator
5,813 Posts
Welcome to the i4talk community!

I encourage you to introduce yourself, and include the information about your i4, ideally in your signature, so all of us know what you've got or are getting (go to your avatar in the upper right, click it, select Account Settings, and then Signature along the left nav).

Again, welcome!

· Administrator
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #136 ·

· Super Moderator
5,813 Posts
Welcome, all!

Be sure to add your config to your signature subs let us know if you have it yet or not…

· Super Moderator
5,813 Posts
Welcome all!

We'd love to hear about your i4, and encourage you to put its specs in your signature (go to your avatar on the upper right, select Account Settings, and then Signature on the left navigation). Introduce yourself, and let us know your story!

121 - 139 of 139 Posts