BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered a I4 M50 Supercharged. Do you know what is missing in this package? I come from a 330I “AB” exhibition model from BMW Munich with all you can get.
Domingo, Denmark

·
Registered
1 Posts
That‘s something we can in Denmark 😎. Looking closer - who talks about supercharging an electric motor?
@Domingo: Take a look at the configurator at bmw.de and compare to your package.
AxelN, Denmark. - waiting for an i4 M50 Dravit, fully charged + a few extra options

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That‘s something we can in Denmark 😎. Looking closer - who talks about supercharging an electric motor?
@Domingo: Take a look at the configurator at bmw.de and compare to your package.
AxelN, Denmark. - waiting for an i4 M50 Dravit, fully charged + a few extra options

yes supercharge it's a fun name for accessories. Last time I had a supercharger (Sprintex) was on a Toyota Supra.

Have you found an option list where you can see which options are included in bigger “headoptions” as “Driving Assistant Professional”
I have a complete list for my 330i 😀

·
Registered
457 Posts
In Denmark you only get 18" no matter what package you choose. So I would suggest upgrading to 19" or 20".

·
Registered
138 Posts
okay I checked bmw.dk (there are no packages like that in Germany)

Charged package
fully charged package
supercharged package (there I can see 19" and 20")

just tick the supercharged package and let you show possible options (third option of dropdown in the left) like parking assistant or heated steering wheel you can add additionally.

·
Registered
457 Posts
This is what comes in the packages in Denmark

Charged – Tilkøbspris: 31.124 kr.

• Ratvarme (248)
  • Elektrisk anhængertræk (3AC)
  • Ambient Light (4UR)
  • Parking Assistant Plus (5DN)
  • Storage for wireless charging (6NX)
Charged Plus – Tilkøbspris: 73.623 kr.
Udstyr udover Charged:

• Innovation pack (ZGI)
    • Fjernlysassistent (5AC)
    • Driving Assistant (5AS)
    • BMW Laserlight (5AZ)
    • Active cruise control med Stop&Go funktion (5DF)
    • BMW Live Cockpit Professional (6U3)
Fully Charged – Tilkøbspris (eDrive40: 138.871 kr. og M50: 97.997 kr.)
Udstyr udover Charged Plus:

Supercharged – Tilkøbspris (eDrive40: 223.619 kr. og M50: 177.995 kr.)
Udstyr udover Fully Charged

This is standard equipment:

i4 M50
Udstyr udover standardudstyr:

·
Registered
902 Posts
May be in Denmark, charging the battery before delivering to the customer is optional, due to the cost of electricity? If you don't get at least the "Charged" option pack, I'd be afraid! :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
315 Posts
I find it hilarious that if you get factory delivery, if you don’t pay for the full luxury package they will only charge your battery half way.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts