BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Preordered my i4 M Sport around January with BMW Seattle (ignore my country flag, I’m dual resident) and got a production number around early April. Status moved to 112 - Scheduled for production some time around mid April. However when I checked myGarage a couple of days ago, the status has moved back to 111. Has this happened to anyone?

·
Registered
661 Posts
Yes.
I pre-ordered my M50 on June 1.
Status 111 since Jan.
Went to 112 (scheduled for production) a few weeks ago.

Today went back to 111 (order received)

Was told by BMW Genius that production has halted/stalled in Munich.

Waiting on my Tanzanite M50!

·
Registered
22 Posts
A couple weeks ago I was scheduled for week 21, then bumped back to ‘Order Received’. (I wonder If it had to do with deleting the hands free tailgate?). Anyway, last week I was scheduled for week 22 and today they told me week 21 again?! That is supposed to be next week so we’ll see.

·
Registered
2022 i4 drive and 2022 x5 45e
2 Posts
Yes, happened to me twice. First time they pushed back the production date 12 week. Second time they pushed up production by one week. So you can’t tell exactly what happened unless you call BMW Genius.
I placed my order in early December and received a production number in late April. Went to 112 in early May with a production date that changes almost daily. I spoke to the Genius line this morning and I’ve moved up to week 22 as of yesterday. Fingers crossed.
I ordered the edrive 40, m sport, in tanzanite

·
Registered
8 Posts
I placed my order in early December and received a production number in late April. Went to 112 in early May with a production date that changes almost daily. I spoke to the Genius line this morning and I’ve moved up to week 22 as of yesterday. Fingers crossed.
I ordered the edrive 40, m sport, in tanzanite
I’m scheduled for week 21, we are getting into week 20 so one week to go🤞 They told me that there has been at least 4 times where the factory shifted production schedule.
I ordered eDrive40 Sport (not M) in Skyscraper Grey

·
Registered
5 Posts
Preordered my i4 M Sport around January with BMW Seattle (ignore my country flag, I’m dual resident) and got a production number around early April. Status moved to 112 - Scheduled for production some time around mid April. However when I checked myGarage a couple of days ago, the status has moved back to 111. Has this happened to anyone?
Hello,
Whats the status of your i4 now ?

·
Registered
150 Posts
I’m scheduled for week 21, we are getting into week 20 so one week to go🤞 They told me that there has been at least 4 times where the factory shifted production schedule.
I ordered eDrive40 Sport (not M) in Skyscraper Grey
Hey, that's what I ordered! eDrive40 Sport (Not M) and also Skyscraper Grey. Week 22 build..................

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thats awesome... how long does it take approximately to get delivered once production begins ?
So BMW Genius told me it about a week for production (usually less) then 1-2 weeks at the port waiting for the vessel. And then 10 days at sea to NY. I’m in MA so maybe another week or two until it gets the dealership. So, a very optimistic estimate assuming nothing goes wrong would be 6 weeks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey, don't use all the Skyscraper Grey paint, save some for me!!! 🤣🤣
Haha! I’ll try. I was at an Autocross event in Boston last weekend and they had eDrive40 in Skyscraper Grey. It looked amazing. Here are some pictures

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts