BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

I have ordered an I4M50 with all the packs and options in Brooklyn Grey with the Cognac Mseats.
Skipped the 20inch because of the range drop. 80km is to much to lose coming from a Model S.

Hope to get my BMW in february and I almost can't wait:)
It will be a thrill to drive after the MS and will look stunning next to my wife's I3 and the GSA 1200.
Love to read all your comments and findings on this forum!

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Car

·
Registered
i4 M50 19" 861 M Brooklyn Grey
222 Posts
nice one ! almost the same like mine :)

I also have choosen the 19" instead of the 20" with the range drop in mind

When did you order? recently ? February seems very optimistic . As I got a delivery date ( approx ) 25/04/2022 ; ordered mid August

·
Registered
Tesla M S 12-2018
31 Posts
Hey guys,

I have ordered an I4M50 with all the packs and options in Brooklyn Grey with the Cognac Mseats.
Skipped the 20inch because of the rangedrop. 80km is to much to lose coming from a Model S.

Hope to get my BMW in february and I almost can't wait:)
It will be a thrill to drive after the MS and will stunning next to my wife's I3 and the GSA 1200.
Love to read all your comments and findings on this forum!

View attachment 2029
nice, I also trade in my model s for a green m50

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nice one ! almost the same like mine :)

I also have choosen the 19" instead of the 20" with the range drop in mind

When did you order? recently ? February seems very optimistic . As I got a delivery date ( approx ) 25/04/2022 ; ordered mid August
Orderd mine in july and it was already a stockorder from the local dealer. So it will be one of the first delivered.(y)

·
Registered
i4 M50 19" 861 M Brooklyn Grey
222 Posts

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.