BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone has posted pictures of the i4 40 from a recent Ultimate Driving Experience on Bimmerpost. Looks like it was the one from last weekend in Landover, MD.

From June 17-20 there is a UDE at Citizens Bank Park .

I may try to call them at lunch today to confirm if the i4 is there and if people can get inside it. Just wanted to give people the heads up.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Someone has posted pictures of the i4 40 from a recent Ultimate Driving Experience on Bimmerpost. Looks like it was the one from last weekend in Landover, MD.

From June 17-20 there is a UDE at Citizens Bank Park .

I may try to call them at lunch today to confirm if the i4 is there and if people can get inside it. Just wanted to give people the heads up.
Ugh I wish I was close to one of these events so I can see it in person.

Is anyone on here in the Philly area so we can get some more photos/videos of the car?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So I got a somewhat confirmation that the i4 and iX will be at this weeks Philly Ultimate Driving Experience. I called the UDE 844 number to get a confirmation that the i4 will be there. The person I spoke to said if it was at the Washington DC area event (which it was) then it will be in Philly.

The Bimmerpost member said he did not have access to the interior of the car and made it sound like that wasn't a possibility to have access either.

If there was a way to confirm that the i4 was going to be there and I could get access to the interior of the car I would consider going this Saturday.

Does anyone have an email or alternative phone number that I could reach out to get a real confirmation and possible access to the interior of the i4?

Thank you.

Scott

·
Registered
185 Posts
So I got a somewhat confirmation that the i4 and iX will be at this weeks Philly Ultimate Driving Experience. I called the UDE 844 number to get a confirmation that the i4 will be there. The person I spoke to said if it was at the Washington DC area event (which it was) then it will be in Philly.

The Bimmerpost member said he did not have access to the interior of the car and made it sound like that wasn't a possibility to have access either.

If there was a way to confirm that the i4 was going to be there and I could get access to the interior of the car I would consider going this Saturday.

Does anyone have an email or alternative phone number that I could reach out to get a real confirmation and possible access to the interior of the i4?

Thank you.

Scott
You might have some luck reaching out to local dealers to find out if they can arrange something.

Anyone know if this is Brooklyn Grey Metallic?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I did get answer back from a local BMW dealer from the Philly area. He confirmed from BMW it will not be there.

Not sure if the iX will be there or not.

·
Registered
171 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
I did get answer back from a local BMW dealer from the Philly area. He confirmed from BMW it will not be there.

Not sure if the iX will be there or not.
If it is, I hope they don't lock the doors and just have it sit around. But can understand why. All the i4's and iX's are preproduction models and might not best represent the final production models with actual registered VINs.

·
Registered
171 Posts
An i4 and iX were seen in Washington DC. Aside from the photos I can't figure out if there was an event there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts