BMW i4 Forum banner

Poll - Do you believe the Cybertruck will arrive in 2023?

• Yes

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • No

Votes: 24 88.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 1 3.7%

Poll - Do you believe the Cybertruck will arrive in 2023?

1K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  TStriker 
#1 ·
Tire Cloud Wheel Vehicle Sky

Do you think the long-delayed Tesla Cybertruck will finally arrive in 2023?

See less See more
#2 ·
Can I vote "Don't know, don't care gummy bear"?
;)

It looks like we're getting Tesla Semi first, though. With Lucid having just stolen the crown for 'fastest accelerating / fastest 1/4 mile production vehicle, egos may push Roadster up the priority list, too. (I can't believe that it beat that Ducati, too.) Cybertruk is just as ugly to me as the day it was unveiled, and (to me) the company's reputation certainly hasn't improved in that time period either. If they began deliveries this year, it would surprise me no more and no less than if they didn't. They are certainly willing to push products out the door that aren't as ready for showtime as they like to pretend.

#3 ·
Can't work you out @greensaloon. Your posts are very unusual and, as I have pointed out before, post exactly the same posts on the Polestar forum. Come clean and tell me your intent and start posting about i4s rather than.... do you think tesla will do this , or do you think Elon will do that....

Can't help thinking you are not in this for the same reasons as everyone else.

#4 ·
Elon can't open up superchargers to non Teslas...something that would actually make his company money. So I doubt he'll get the Cybertruck out there. He's just a trust fund baby turned professional troll. And he's not even good at that. It's funny when you hear him interacting with actual engineers and he has no idea what he's actually talking about.

#5 ·
#16 ·
Because, after all, we all throw sledgehammers at our trucks...

Reactions: Techwhiz1
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.