BMW i4 Forum banner

What is your M50 production # without VIN

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Super Moderator
i4M50
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought this may help track those M50s with pre-orders or older production #s to see how many people are left in the QUE waiting for a VIN.
I do wonder how many Production #s are out there waiting to be produced. Seems like a lot considering how many people get bumped each week.

Reactions: Veyrix

Super Moderator
i4M50
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
@1stEV when did you place your order?? Thats a low # range to still not go through with a VIN! You may be one of our OGs like @Techwhiz1

Registered
@1stEV when did you place your order?? Thats a low # range to still not go through with a VIN! You may be one of our OGs like @Techwhiz1
Yes my production number is 6776xxx.

Dec 24, 2021 is when I got it.

Waiting for my M50......

Registered
I鈥檓 6778xxx, but I ordered Jan 3, and received a canceled spot in late July.

Reactions: ssh

Super Moderator
i4M50
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I鈥檓 6778xxx, but I ordered Jan 3, and received a canceled spot in late July.
Wow that a nice jump in QUE!! congrats!!

Registered
I鈥檓 6778XXX also. Order was befor November 20, 2021 when order was confirmed. No action until late June with final confirmation and 112 for week 31. Then week 32. Then week 40鈥. Afraid to call for week change for now.

Registered
Wow that a nice jump in QUE!! congrats!!
I was next on the dealer's m50 allocation list when I received the prod #, so I hopefully would have a number soon anyway, but who knows. :)

Reactions: sizeej and ssh

Registered
Dravit Grey i4 M50
I pre-ordered Aug 2021 and have a prod # of 6806### and no VIN. Tired of waiting...... 馃檭

Super Moderator
i4M50
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I pre-ordered Aug 2021 and have a prod # of 6806### and no VIN. Tired of waiting...... 馃檭
Yeah you guys have had a LONG wait, I'm shocked you haven't made it through yet, but I'm holding out hope BMW sticks to their word on getting these Pre-orders out. I can only assume they are using production # sequence to at least track them and the parts needed. They promised OCT build for yall so lets see if they provide it in the next 3-4 weeks of VINS. If only they could sub in M50s for all the e40s they are pumping out.

I'm actually shocked to see so many in the polls, I thought surely we only had about 4 people left with production #s that low...but looks like a LOT More

Reactions: No Nrg

Registered
2014 BMW X1 - 155k miles (Waiting for my i4 M50)
I thought about pre-ordering as soon as the system went live, but wanted to get some of the first run's out of the way (which looked like the strategy worked given all the vehicles in QC hold). I placed my pre-order on 7/1/2021... kinda regretting holding off that extra month.

Super Moderator
i4M50
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OK I know of one that needs to be updated! @1stEV!! So do we only have two guys left in the 677 range? Still have a couple weeks to see if @Techwhiz1 馃 custom build goes through! @linerjoe you've got to be coming soon!

Registered
OK I know of one that needs to be updated! @1stEV!! So do we only have two guys left in the 677 range? Still have a couple weeks to see if @Techwhiz1 custom build goes through! @linerjoe you've got to be coming soon!
I'm not tentatively scheduled until week 47.
So it will be end of November.

I am now betting my Fisker Ocean One arrives before. That's the wife's new EV.

Waiting for my M50......

Registered
Dravit Grey i4 M50
Wanted to update everyone that I was assigned a VIN today and my car as been updated to a "Production Begins" Status. Inspecting with the Chrome trick is showing a 10-10-22 ProdDate.

About damn time! 馃帀

Super Moderator
i4M50
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wanted to update everyone that I was assigned a VIN today and my car as been updated to a "Production Begins" Status. Inspecting with the Chrome trick is showing a 10-10-22 ProdDate.

About damn time! 馃帀
I updated the poll so you can change your vote to "got a vin..."

Registered

About damn time!
Congrats!!!!

Waiting for my M50......

1 - 15 of 15 Posts