BMW i4 Forum banner

What is the status of your car? (Please update your vote when the status changes)

261 - 280 of 375 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
My production date is for the 28th. I’m stuck at prediction begins, but I bet I’m past that step right now and it’s just not updating.
I was at Production Begins May 23 and Assembly Begins June 6 so that's two weeks and at the Port on the 13th. It will likely go pretty fast.

·
Registered
2022 Tesla Model 3 - for now
863 Posts
A watched pot never boils. Mine advanced through 5 steps really quickly. You have to also understand the time difference in Munich, Germany…
...that's why the tab right next to MyGarage is "Current time in Munich"

Clearly some of us forgot to pay for the deluxe tracking number advanced tracking fee.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Source code now has order status code 151, but not showing as such on screen yet.
Overhead Message:"Exterior body assembly begins",overHeadLongMessage":"Your BMW is taking shape. Exterior body construction has begun."
😊

Too weird. After a few refreshes, it shows on the My Vehicles page, but NOT on Track My BMW.

Reactions: Fayt349

·
Registered
592 Posts
Source code now has order status code 151, but not showing as such on screen yet.
Overhead Message:"Exterior body assembly begins",overHeadLongMessage":"Your BMW is taking shape. Exterior body construction has begun."
😊

Too weird. After a few refreshes, it shows on the My Vehicles page, but NOT on Track My BMW.
Nice, just checked but no changes here. Probably makes sense, my date is 28th not 23rd.

·
Registered
863 Posts
I think Feeb is also due to complete on the 23rd, so they may have started to move, too.

Reactions: Feeb

·
Registered
i4 e40 msport 19" 859M Sunset Orange
1,391 Posts
I am not excited to see no ships (on that schedule) leaving in August. Three in July, then one in September?

Hoo boy. I hope I don't miss that last July sailing..

Dangit. Euro date format. 🤗
After the revolution we changed all our spellings and kept the unique date format to be contrary

·
Registered
i4 e40 msport 19" 859M Sunset Orange
1,391 Posts
George, I was about to be burned at the stake for witchcraft.
In a religious country like the United States (and I hope I'm not saying anything wrong with that after all) blasphemy is taken very seriously.
JST, your religious freedom in the USA will depend on which state you are in. "United" is an outdated concept for our federal system.

We have different laws in various states and that allows us to experiment with new social conventions, or to preserve older ones against evolutionary change.

There may a slight migration between states as people pick their legal preferences, but I think for the most part people migrate to follow jobs, education, spouses, cost of living, or climate. Within each state most people don't care to argue about religion all the time. They just choose like-minded associates and avoid arguing with strangers.

I guess it is the same in every country, just with different issues. There are countries where the politics is divided by language. (In the US we don't have an official language)

·
Registered
863 Posts
When I checked this morning, I was moved into Exterior Body Assembly Begins. All the pages on My Garage are showing this status. You must have caught them right as they were updating the system. :D
Yes. I may be refreshing the page for MyGarage a little.

Probably only a couple times an hour, now that it's moving through a quick few steps. I want to catch all of them. 🤪

·
Registered
356 Posts
Still hanging with a 'Order Accepted' 2022 M50.... sigh

• Angry
Reactions: gsbaker and Fayt349

·
Registered
592 Posts
Still hanging with a 'Order Accepted' 2022 M50.... sigh
I hope you just skip alllll the steps and your car magically goes into "in transit"

·
Registered
356 Posts
Reactions: gsbaker

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm at 150 since Friday. How long does it usually take to complete production ?

261 - 280 of 375 Posts