BMW i4 Forum banner

What is the status of your car? (Please update your vote when the status changes)

281 - 300 of 375 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Tesla Model 3 - for now
863 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
  • Sad
Reactions: gsbaker and Luke-G

·
Registered
2022 i4 M Sport, Tanzanite Blue, Mocha ventilated seats
687 Posts
I feel just like a broken record........"don't try to make sense of it." There has yet to be discovered a rhyme or reason behind their production process. Supposedly my car went into the paint booth today, but Kristen or Brittney (can't remember her name) told me it is still on track to be completed Thursday, 6/23/2022.

·
Registered
863 Posts
I suspect the next status change may occur at the same time as the 151 did: 7:30am, Munich time.

Regardless, there is now a big enough chunk of car that they can actually keep track of it, and that is a positive development.
😊

·
Registered
30 Posts
Thanks everyone for the info. :)
Unfortunately we don't have MyBmw tracking and Genius Line, so we have no information on the production steps.

• Sad
Reactions: gsbaker

·
Registered
863 Posts
1-2 weeks seems to be the range?

Reactions: gsbaker and Luke-G

·
Registered
863 Posts
I suspect the next status change may occur at the same time as the 151 did: 7:30am, Munich time.

Regardless, there is now a big enough chunk of car that they can actually keep track of it, and that is a positive development.
😊
I was wrong. Still in the paint booth somehow, and it's 10:53am in Munich.

·
Registered
50 Posts
  • Ordering date: September 11, 2021
  • Production Date: None known
  • Delivery date: June 23rd, 2022
  • Type of car: edrive40 M sport
  • Color: Black Sapphire metallic
  • Wheels: 19" M Y-spoke bi color black wheels
  • Upholstery: Tacora Red Leather
Very nice color combination. I have the M50 in Dravit and Tacora but looking at sometime in Sep for delivery. You are taking delivery tomorrow? Have fun!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm headed there now!

To me, the best exterior colors are black and white. And the Tacora red just kept growing on me. The wife doesn't care for it, but she told me to get what I wanted.
Mine is Alpine White with Sensatec Tacora Red... I can't wait :love:

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Wheel Automotive design

·
Registered
863 Posts
Genius said the system was down for us online, Genius, and the dealers. I was refreshing all day, and I missed seeing 153, Entering the Assembly Line, as it had already reached 154 at some point.

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle

• Love
Reactions: gsbaker and Feeb

·
Registered
592 Posts
Genius said the system was down for us online, Genius, and the dealers. I was refreshing all day, and I missed seeing 153, Entering the Assembly Line, as it had already reached 154 at some point.

View attachment 11219
Ughhhhhh I can't wait till I see these steps even though it means no changes to how fast I get the car. i just like seeing progress it's a reassurance. Still 150 here. Tomorrow marks 5 days until 28th which is predicated end of production

·
Registered
i4 40e Brooklyn Grey/Black leather Blue stitching/M Sport pkg/Premium pkg/HK sound
182 Posts
Ughhhhhh I can't wait till I see these steps even though it means no changes to how fast I get the car. i just like seeing progress it's a reassurance. Still 150 here. Tomorrow marks 5 days until 28th which is predicated end of production
Still at 150 also. 12 days now.

·
Registered
863 Posts
155 - It may actually get out of the factory today, after all! ;)

Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle

...and yes, I am refreshing far too often. Sue me.

...and I find it strange that they do the 'last checks' before 'Final Assembly', whatever that entails?

And what are those status codes about a workshop?

·
Registered
592 Posts
155 - It may actually get out of the factory today, after all! ;)

View attachment 11241

...and yes, I am refreshing far too often. Sue me.

...and I find it strange that they do the 'last checks' before 'Final Assembly', whatever that entails?

And what are those status codes about a workshop?
Hurry up and get out of factory so they can start on mine next.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Hurry up and get out of factory so they can start on mine next.
OK, I'm out!

182 - Awaiting Carrier Assignment when I woke up means I missed a bunch after 155.
Wait...

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle

Is it awaiting carrier assignment or has the carrier assignment already occurred in the time it took to type the first line?

281 - 300 of 375 Posts