BMW i4 Forum banner

What is the status of your car? (Please update your vote when the status changes)

681 - 689 of 689 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
My heart just skipped a beat!

BMW Recall Info Tool
Results for VIN WBY31AW070XXXXXXX
Recall TypeDefect CodeDefect Code DescriptionReservation DateVIN StatusReservation DealerCustomer NotificationError FlagError Message
no recall0032350300G26 Program Control Unit (software update)ClosedN
no recall0061030700G26 Body Domain Controller unit replacementClosedY

·
Registered
BMW i4 E40 M Sport
74 Posts
Order was accepted today (status 111) after 5-1/2 months in my dealer's order bank in Hawai'i! Hoping production is ramping up and those earlier "new model" recalls are behind us.

·
Registered
85 Posts
On 8/21 I got on the Treasure in Germany. My status was moved from "In Port" to "In Transit". The ship got held in the North Sea for a week but my status did not change though arrival dates did. Now in Halifax, Nova Scotia, and I'm now back to "In Port". Now I know these cars have a lot of technology but, the ability to disembark on their own? The plan was to stay aboard to NYC 9/12, tranfer to VDC in NJ, and head on down to SC for a Production Center Delivery. Can these cars modify status on their own? GENIUS has no idea!

·
Registered
2022 i4 eDrive40 MSport TBII
2,084 Posts
Made my purchase and was assigned a production number with a scheduled production week. Now the waiting begins.
What's the production week number?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Finally had the software issue and BDC replacement fixed that were causing a delivery stop last week. Should be picking it up on Tuesday if there are no surprises.

The delivery stop and resolution added a good 2 months more to the wait after the car’s physical arrival at the dealer here.

681 - 689 of 689 Posts