BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
2016 435i convertible
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here it is the end of November. We've finally been called on to configure our US Spec cars.
But when will we get production numbers so we can track our cars?
Post here when you get your production number for a US delivery car, so we all know when to start bugging our Dealerships for our production numbers.:cool:

Remember when this is the spec we all wanted?

·
Registered
2022 i4 M50 - Brooklyn Gray - 19" 860M all season - Mocha Vernasca Leather - Carbon Fiber trim
160 Posts
Here it is the end of November. We've finally been called on to configure our US Spec cars.
But when will we get production numbers so we can track our cars?
Post here when you get your production number for a US delivery car, so we all know when to start bugging our Dealerships for our production numbers.:cool:

Remember when this is the spec we all wanted?
Received my production number this week for M50. It’s a week 10 build. Per my dealer it should be delivered by mid April.

Reactions: dudenjen

·
Registered
2022 i4 M50 - Brooklyn Gray - 19" 860M all season - Mocha Vernasca Leather - Carbon Fiber trim
160 Posts
my CA told me it’s a week 10 build. On my BMW tracker it just says order received; with configuration details.
I think CA can see more details in their system. They might be able to tell you what week yours is.

·
Registered
335i convertible, BMW K1600b mc
1,572 Posts
my CA told me it’s a week 10 build. On my BMW tracker it just says order received; with configuration details.
I think CA can see more details in their system. They might be able to tell you what week yours is.
Where is this BMW tracker? Website? Is it only a US thing.

·
Registered
2016 435i convertible
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Where is this BMW tracker? Website? Is it only a US thing.
On the US website we have a thing called "My Garage". You can add your vehicle to it by production number.
If you dont have something similar (maybe its on the bmw app for you) you can always try signing up on the USA website and adding your production number even if you aren't in the USA and see what happens.

Dan

·
Registered
335i convertible, BMW K1600b mc
1,572 Posts
On the US website we have a thing called "My Garage". You can add your vehicle to it by production number.
If you dont have something similar (maybe its on the bmw app for you) you can always try signing up on the USA website and adding your production number even if you aren't in the USA and see what happens.

Dan
K thanks
I'm expecting my production soon.

·
Registered
515 Posts
I'm curious when you put your pre-order in and what the site told you for an estimated delivery then. I put mine in 7/20, and got the generic "Summer 2022" estimate.

·
Registered
160 Posts
@PoisonEye I put in my pre-order on the day it was open, June 1st. At the time I was told spring 2022 delivery. I confirmed my final config last month and dealer sent me production number and build date of week 10. You need to get production number to be able to track on BMW site.

·
Registered
515 Posts
@PoisonEye I put in my pre-order on the day it was open, June 1st. At the time I was told spring 2022 delivery. I confirmed my final config last month and dealer sent me production number and build date of week 10. You need to get production number to be able to track on BMW site.
Thanks...I put my preorder in on the day it went from "June 2022" to "Summer 2022" so hoping for early July. Seems like so far in the US they're keeping to the estimates they gave. I don't mind if it slips a bit earlier, but I'd rather it wasn't April...just got my wife a new car (picking it up in a couple weeks), so ideally I'd like about 6 months before mine goes. My order is in and I'm expecting a production number within this month.

·
Registered
2016 435i convertible
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I talked to BMW Genius today. I am still at 111 in which they are planning production, however the estimate is Week 11 for production to be complete. That's mid March. That means it won't be in my hands until April.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Got my production number today! Pre-ordered: 2021-06-03
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle Car

·
Registered
64 Posts
6/3 reserved. Week 14 build. Thank goodness... We'll still be recovering from the iX that gets built week 11.

·
Registered
526 Posts
6/3 reserved. Week 14 build. Thank goodness... We'll still be recovering from the iX that gets built week 11.
Does your build week show up in mygarage.bmwusa.com? I preordered the same day so just wondering if I need to bug my dealer for an update!!

1 - 20 of 141 Posts