BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

Registered
2023 i4 M50
Congratulations and welcome! Beautiful color combo!

Registered
In transit! 2023 i4 M50, Tanz/Cognac, DAPP, PAP, premium pkg, laserlights, HK sound
Looks like we both got schedule for production on the same day!
Maybe I'll see my M50 by the end of February but that's a total guess as is most of this whole process. (That one's aimed at you, BMW!;))

Registered
Howdy everyone, from the home of the Aggies! I took over an existing allocation not two weeks ago at our local BMW dealership after the original buyer backed out. Have been tracking in "My Garage" since and the status showed "Scheduled for Production". Now it shows "Production Begins". YAY!!!馃槂
View attachment 20514
Great color choice @ALCHEMIST1 and welcome to the forum! Is this going to be your first EV?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all for the kind welcome and comments.

BimmerTim - This will be our first full EV. Our current DD a 2019 BMW 530e PHEV, which will become our daughter's DD once the i4 gets here. Our old beater (09 Accord) that our daughter currently uses as her DD will be sold when that happens.
JSH_i4M50 - Congrats to you and here's hoping your M50 arrives when you expect it to.
CheddarKungPao - Here's hoping you get to "Production Begins" ASAP
lefkonj - Yes, I agree with what you're saying. The anticipation and waiting will be a challenge.
FlipDaddy - Thank you very much.

Registered
2023 i4 edrive40. Tanzanite blue with 19鈥 855wheels. Black Sensatec seats, premium pkg, HUD
Howdy everyone, from the home of the Aggies! I took over an existing allocation not two weeks ago at our local BMW dealership after the original buyer backed out. Have been tracking in "My Garage" since and the status showed "Scheduled for Production". Now it shows "Production Begins". YAY!!!馃槂
View attachment 20514
This is a classy combo!

Registered
In transit! 2023 i4 M50, Tanz/Cognac, DAPP, PAP, premium pkg, laserlights, HK sound
I've been stuck at "Exterior body assembly begins" since 12/23/22. Shouldn't production have finished by now?
The best I can offer, without knowing anything about your particular options, is that some paint options come with a warning that it may take up to 10 weeks. In my case, perhaps I just got lucky because tanzanite is one such color but maybe someone else cancelled or maybe it's a popular long-lead option so they took a risk and made a batch of tanzanite bodies. Who knows?

Can you list your options for your vehicle? (Btw, you can do this in your Account Settings in the square "A", in your case, pulldown menu. Scroll down to the block labeled, "Enter vehicle year, make, and model鈥 ")

Registered
I've been stuck at "Exterior body assembly begins" since 12/23/22. Shouldn't production have finished by now?
Maybe not. They were gone for the holidays. Production just started up again.

Waiting for my M50......

1 - 20 of 42 Posts