BMW i4 Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

· Registered
1,746 Posts
Reactions: ssh and LionXV

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
More movement... Went two steps further and now showing "Assembly in progress".
Automotive parking light Wheel Car Tire Vehicle

Techwiz1, I hope you get your M50 soon. You have been an inspiration to me on my journey. All of us on this forum could learn a lot from you about patience. If you are ever in College Station, TX, let me know, and I will buy you a drink or two of your choice at my favorite watering hole (Yesterday's) while we shoot a couple frames of 9-ball....

· Registered
1,746 Posts
More movement... Went two steps further and now showing "Assembly in progress".
View attachment 22315

Techwiz1, I hope you get your M50 soon. You have been an inspiration to me on my journey. All of us on this forum could learn a lot from you about patience. If you are ever in College Station, TX, let me know, and I will buy you a drink or two of your choice at my favorite watering hole (Yesterday's) while we shoot a couple frames of 9-ball....

You know I'm not patient. I just had no alternative but to wait. I learned a lot about patience and delayed gratification.

But if I'm ever in College Station, I'll look you up.

My car is in the paint process.

Waiting for my M50......

· Registered
1,746 Posts
My 2023 i4 M50 moved from production began to dispatch from factory in 4 days!!!! I wonder how long before I get my car now??? I'm in Illinois USA
Mine is also dispatched from factory today.

4 days from start to dispatched. It was done in 3 days.

Waiting for my M50......

Reactions: ssh and LionXV

· Registered
1,746 Posts
At the port now! Techwiz1 and patel.hardikp85, my guess is that all three of our cars will be on the next RORO ship out of Bremerhaven (ARC Independence) departing Jan. 23.
View attachment 22392
Hopefully they have slots.
Only one of us needs to pay for tracking the ship.

How much to get tracking? I haven't looked into it.

Waiting for my M50......

21 - 35 of 35 Posts