BMW i4 Forum banner
41 - 60 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
335i convertible, BMW K1600b mc
1,561 Posts
Yea, e40 non-msport with most options in skyscraper grey with 18 inch wheels.
Cool hopefully both of ours got produced around the same time, mine is edrive40 non msport, all the tech and 18" wheels.
Last status I got was still saying week 18 and the rep feels ,the vin should be coming soon. Once I get the vin. I'll chill cuz then I'm just a boat ride all that stuff away. Lol

·
Registered
51 Posts
Your order is just like mine, even the same color! Just don't use all the paint, my build is week 22. :)
Hope your order can catch up and take the same boat ride over to the west coast. 😃

Reactions: Magicrat

·
Registered
51 Posts
EL2k3, That's the plan............in my head, LOL. This one of the few times I wished I lived on the East coast, I'd get the car sooner.
Gonna feel like an eternity once the journey begins and goes all the way around through the Panama Canal just to come to West.

Reactions: Magicrat

·
Registered
594 Posts
Good news this morning!!! I was assigned a VIN number for my i4 eDrive40 with 18" wheels, HK system and all the options I ordered. Color: Skyscraper Gray. Making progress!!!!
Were you scheduled for this week or did you just randomly get pushed up

·
Registered
356 Posts
I was told by BMW Genius that it would be a week 22 build........that would be next week I believe. Just checked this morning and it had updated to having a VIN number.
Ya week 22 build would mean you should start production week 21 theoretically. The build week from Genius or on your VIR is supposed to be the production completion week (in normal times at least).

When I spoke to genius last Thursday they said my car should enter production sometime this week (week 21) and that it was scheduled for week 22 as well.

·
Registered
335i convertible, BMW K1600b mc
1,561 Posts
I was told by BMW Genius that it would be a week 22 build........that would be next week I believe. Just checked this morning and it had updated to having a VIN number.
Looks like a few US edrive40s have been produced this week....I sure hope mine is somehow in there, as of Friday, it has been stuck on stupid for week18...even though week 18 is long gone

·
Registered
77 Posts
Production Begins. Received VIN # Sapphire Black Metallic. Shadowline Trim, Black Interior, HK. Can hold on to my 2021 M340i a couple of more months.

·
Registered
2022 i4 M Sport, Tanzanite Blue, Mocha ventilated seats
687 Posts
Let's see if we can figure it out. Mine is with HK sound, Driving Assist Package, Parking Assist Package, Premium Package, Laserlights, Drive Recorder, 18 inch wheels, Skyscraper Grey. You have the same options?
no, don't think so....no HK, no driving assistance pkg, no Laser lights.

Mine has 19 inch wheels with M sport adaptive suspension, Tanzanite Blue with Mocha ventilated seats, yes for drive recorder, yes premium pkg

·
Registered
486 Posts
no, don't think so....no HK, no driving assistance pkg, no Laser lights.

Mine has 19 inch wheels with M sport adaptive suspension, Tanzanite Blue with Mocha ventilated seats, yes for drive recorder, yes premium pkg
Could be the color Tanzanite Blue or M Sport adaptive suspension holding up your car. I also have the drive recorder options too.

41 - 60 of 75 Posts