BMW i4 Forum banner
61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Could be the color Tanzanite Blue or M Sport adaptive suspension holding up your car. I also have the drive recorder options too.
Mine has no production week after falling off the schedule on May 13. It was scheduled for production week 21.

Tanzanite, cognac leather and carbon fiber trim.

Options list is everything with 20" wheels.
Only two things missing are ventilated seats and exterior carbon.

Waiting on my Tanzanite M50!

·
Registered
2022 i4 M Sport, Tanzanite Blue, Mocha ventilated seats
687 Posts
Mine has no production week after falling off the schedule on May 13. It was scheduled for production week 21.

Tanzanite, cognac leather and carbon fiber trim.

Options list is everything with 20" wheels.
Only two things missing are ventilated seats and exterior carbon.

Waiting on my Tanzanite M50!
No matter how hard we try, I don't think we'll ever figure out the production cycle. There are just too many variables, oh and let's not forget the chip shortage and the crazy guy in Russia invading and threatening to invade other countries.

·
Registered
2022 Tesla Model 3 - for now
871 Posts
You know, if people just put their build in their signature, then people don't need to ask what your build is, and people don't need to keep saying what their build is over and over. YMMV
/$0.02

Reactions: XtBimmer and Feeb

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
You know, if people just put their build in their signature, then people don't need to ask what your build is, and people don't need to keep saying what their build is over and over. YMMV
/$0.02
I did that an someone complained in a thread.
I took it out.

Waiting for my M50.

·
Registered
2022 Tesla Model 3 - for now
871 Posts
I did that an someone complained in a thread.
I took it out.

Waiting for my M50.
You provided the information someone asked for, before they asked, and they complained about it? 😵o_O
I'd say that's on them, not you. (y)
:geek:

·
Registered
2020 Tesla Model 3 SR+
96 Posts
Latest from me….was at “Awaiting Carrier Assignment” for 4 days, but moved to “At The Port” this AM. I think that means my car is waiting to cross the Atlantic on its way to Connecticut (NJ) ?!?! Any solid guesses for how soon I’ll get this thing?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Latest from me….was at “Awaiting Carrier Assignment” for 4 days, but moved to “At The Port” this AM. I think that means my car is waiting to cross the Atlantic on its way to Connecticut (NJ) ?!?! Any solid guesses for how soon I’ll get this thing?
Here's what I've seen:
  • Build start (150) to build finish (155): 1-2 weeks
  • Build finish (155) to Scheduled for Carrier (182): 1 day
  • Status 182 to 190 (on a train to bremerhaven):1-3 days
  • Status 190 to 193 (at port awaiting for a ship): 1-2 days
  • Status 193 to 195 (loading on a ship): 3-5 days for east coast delivery, 5-12 days for west coast delivery
  • Shipping time from Bremerhaven to East Coast: 12-17 days depending on the number of stops
  • Shipping time from Bremerhaven to West Coast: About 30 days
  • Offload at port: 1 day
  • Processing through customs: 1-2 days
  • Process through BMW Vehicle Processing Center (VDC) and onto a carrier: 2-5 days
  • Shipping time on carrier to Dealership: 1-4 days

·
Registered
2020 Tesla Model 3 SR+
96 Posts
Here's what I've seen:
  • Status 193 to 195 (loading on a ship): 3-5 days for east coast delivery, 5-12 days for west coast delivery
  • Shipping time from Bremerhaven to East Coast: 12-17 days depending on the number of stops
  • Process through BMW Vehicle Processing Center (VDC) and onto a carrier: 2-5 days
Thank you for this. I think this means I’m at 195 today, so 5+17+1+2+4 = 29 days using the maximum day values. I just don’t know what to make of the “3-5 days for east coast” versus “12-17 days depending on the number of stops” are those different steps?

·
Registered
594 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: Ilektriksky

·
Registered
486 Posts
Here's what I've seen:
Thanks for this time line! Taking the maximum days/weeks on this timeline, I expect my i4 eDrive40 to arrive in Mid August. I'll take it!!!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Thank you for this. I think this means I’m at 195 today, so 5+17+1+2+4 = 29 days using the maximum day values. I just don’t know what to make of the “3-5 days for east coast” versus “12-17 days depending on the number of stops” are those different steps?
I believe those are estimated days to load the car on the ship. Might have something to do with the size of the ship and number of spaces to fill with vehicles, waiting for a ship to become available, traffic in the port to the US, etc.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Well if it makes you feel any better, I also just got to "awaiting carrier assignment". 😄
I have a VIN now so I can officially take part in this thread from... Jan 27th.

61 - 75 of 75 Posts