Registered
BMW i4 M50
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Nope, still the same status on both the PC and MyGarage

·
Registered
11 Posts
Tracking. I have the situation where it shows Quality Check on the PC (MyGarage) and Delivery Underway via the MyBMW App. My car has been sitting in Quality Check status since 29 July in MyGarage.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Tracking. I have the situation where it shows Quality Check on the PC (MyGarage) and Delivery Underway via the MyBMW App. My car has been sitting in Quality Check status since 29 July in MyGarage.
I'm in the exact same situation as you, with a similar QC date of July 27. I called the Genius and they couldn't tell me anything more. I called my CA and they couldn't tell me more either.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Out of QC today (only took 8 weeks) to awaiting carrier status.
It would be interesting to know what caused the delay. Was it a part? Was it a carrier issue? Was it a paperwork issue? (l learned that if they make changes that they sometimes have to delay delivery in order to get new window stickers, documents, etc. generated.) It doesn't matter at the end of the day, I'm just curious.

·
Registered
17 Posts
It would be interesting to know what caused the delay. Was it a part? Was it a carrier issue? Was it a paperwork issue? (l learned that if they make changes that they sometimes have to delay delivery in order to get new window stickers, documents, etc. generated.) It doesn't matter at the end of the day, I'm just curious.
Really wish we at least knew what caused the delay...but my guess is we won't ever find out for sure. Just glad that everyone stuck in QC from build week 30 seems to be finally headed towards a ship!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Agreed. We are at least seeing forward progress. Depending on actual delivery it may end up being a full year from my pre-order date. Not sure if that is good or bad compared to those who ordered around the same time I ordered.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Agreed. We are at least seeing forward progress. Depending on actual delivery it may end up being a full year from my pre-order date. Not sure if that is good or bad compared to those who ordered around the same time I ordered.
I think a year is pretty good (from what i've seen). I pre ordered September of 2021, so assuming a November delivery, that would put me at 14 months total. Not great, not terrible.

·
Super Moderator
2020 330i xDrive Portimao Blue
3,361 Posts
Almost certainly BDC.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I think a year is pretty good (from what i've seen). I pre ordered September of 2021, so assuming a November delivery, that would put me at 14 months total. Not great, not terrible.
Knowing that, I might be ahead of the curve. I ordered in November 2021, so again, assuming a November deliver I would be at 1 year.

·
Registered
BMW i4 M50
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Really wish we at least knew what caused the delay...but my guess is we won't ever find out for sure. Just glad that everyone stuck in QC from build week 30 seems to be finally headed towards a ship!
Except me :censored: and I ordered July 20th 2021 (14 months ago) Maybe my car has another faulto_O

·
Registered
BMW i4 M50
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Damn, sorry. Really hoping you have some good news in the morning. I was starting to lose hope and bam, finally made it out of QC purgatory.
Thanks. Still the same status. Maybe next week.

Reactions: DanSD
21 - 39 of 39 Posts