BMW i4 Forum banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
Bmw 640d M coupe ‘11, Bmw X3 2.0d xdrive M ‘19
56 Posts
i believe only in ambient package
It’s indeed a possibility. I remember in my ‘12 Vw Passat that the vents iluminariam was only available with ambient light in the doors. Nonetheless on the German site there is no mention to it in the ambient light optional, so let’s see. I really like the ambient lights and is something I would spec anyway (it’s standard on the m50)

The ambient light creates a relaxing, cozy lighting atmosphere in the interior, especially when it is dark. The equipment in LED technology includes an incident light for indirect lighting of the center console (waterfall lighting), the lighting of the instrument panel on the passenger side, the door pockets and the shelf in the center stack. There are also ambient lights in the front and rear footwells, in the area of the door mirrors and contour lighting in the door panels.
The ambient interior lighting can be matched to personal taste in terms of color, brightness and light design. Various colors are available for this, which can be selected in various combinations. In addition, the contour light has a dynamic function in four applications (welcome, goodbye, open door and telephone call).
Finally, the Welcome Light Carpet projects an ambient light graphic in front of the vehicle doors and creates an atmospheric welcome atmosphere when getting in and out.

·
Registered
56 Posts
yes and right is lowering when parking :)
You must have the internal and external mirror package - standard in some versions / countries. They fold electrically when opening/ closing car, Right mirror lowers on reverse parking, have memory (if equipped with memory seats), left mirror dimms at night. With 360 parking assistant plus they also have side cameras below.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
yes and right is lowering when parking :)
You must have the internal and external mirror package - standard in some versions / countries. They fold electrically when opening/ closing car, Right mirror lowers on reverse parking, have memory (if equipped with memory seats), left mirror dimms at night. With 360 parking assistant plus they also have side cameras below.
I am a little surprised that I didn't find any mention of it. :unsure:
Yet they do have in the list of equipment the Red Triangle and the First Aid Kit !

·
Registered
56 Posts
I am a little surprised that I didn't find any mention of it. :unsure:
Yet they do have in the list of equipment the Red Triangle and the First Aid Kit !
try to look for this icon in the configurator on the optional equipment. Here's the uk example:
Rectangle Font Circle Art Magenta

Automotive lighting Automotive tire Automotive mirror Output device Automotive design

it should be this on Greek site ;)
Rectangle Font Circle Pattern Paper product

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 · (Edited)
try to look for this icon in the configurator on the optional equipment. Here's the uk example:
View attachment 1531

View attachment 1532

it should be this on Greek site ;)
View attachment 1533
Surprising enough the Greek translation omits the word "folding". It just mentions the auto-dimming!:unsure:
That's what's missing in your snapshot.
Thanks Jcm78 I will look more into that.
I doubt that you can buy a car like that especially with the side cameras on the mirrors without having them automatically folding!

(EDIT) Yes, I found it in the small prints. Autofolding with memory.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Ambient effect - unfortunately vents and buttons in this “orangish standard BMW color” (I’m used to white in Volvo and this orange looks like my previous Opel 😂)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Ambient effect - unfortunately vents and buttons in this “orangish standard BMW color” (I’m used to white in Volvo and this orange looks like my previous Opel 😂)
Audi also evolved from red to white. In Bmw you can only customize the doors are dash light strips.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts