BMW i4 Forum banner
121 - 140 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #123 ·
Yeah that looks almost burgundy. However I’ve seen many videos with wrong color, so I don’t know.
Here looks like burgundy-ish too.
The guy praises the color in the beginning of the video and also calls it "classy".
But I'm posting this video because of something that obviously applies to the i4, which is the small/narrow opening of the back doors.
So not only elevated floor and low height, but also narrow opening.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #125 ·
Yes of course my friend. All your point are correct. (Also Another reason not to get the M seats?).
And he is a tall guy 6'4" = 1.93 = Driver seat far back.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #128 ·
Map World Font Design Graphics

@Mycroft 's country is doing great obesity-wise, despite the so called French Paradox!
The French paradox is a catchphrase first used in the late 1980s, that summarizes the apparently paradoxical epidemiological observation that French people have a relatively low incidence of coronary heart disease (CHD), while having a diet relatively rich in saturated fats,[1]

·
Registered
550 Posts
View attachment 2469

@Mycroft 's country is doing great obesity-wise, despite the so called French Paradox!
The French paradox is a catchphrase first used in the late 1980s, that summarizes the apparently paradoxical epidemiological observation that French people have a relatively low incidence of coronary heart disease (CHD), while having a diet relatively rich in saturated fats,[1]
Our diet is compensated by intense sexual activity.
I have no other explanation.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Some people don't like the double kidneys on the 4 series.
I, on the other hand, adore the "snout" of the i4.
If you really want to look at something ugly, have a peek at this: (don't look too long, it might burn into your eyes...)

Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
152 Posts
Some people don't like the double kidneys on the 4 series.
I, on the other hand, adore the "snout" of the i4.
If you really want to look at something ugly, have a peek at this: (don't look too long, it might burn into your eyes...)

View attachment 2618
Give me a nice flashy color and I would take it. Cars seem to get less boring lately. I am sure it will not last long.

·
Registered
39 Posts
The future Audi A6 e-tron, BMW i5 and current Mercedes EQE are still in a different league. Maybe an ugly league too.

However, walked around an EQS in the showroom when I got my winter tire change on my current car.
In real life it's not bad at all. If the proportions of the EQE are identical, then I would gladly exchange my i4.

121 - 140 of 197 Posts