BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also lots of new videos on youtube today with impresisons of the i4. Here another test of the backseat, this time a shorter adult

·
Registered
30 Posts
Very nice, thanks for the link! It looks very promising. Do you happen to know if the front seat was also setup for this person?

·
Registered
1 Posts
@Inside new member here and fellow dane. I do not have enough posts in this forum to write to you directly, but wanted to ask you about your order, pricing, quoted delivery date and discount. Would you mind telling me more about your order on a pm? Will of course share my order details as soon as I have the final quote from Jan Nygaard, but curious as to discounts other danes have gotten.

My order, for which I am missing price, is:
  • I4 M50
  • Supercharged package
  • Dravit grey metallic
  • 19" 861M wheels
  • Extended shadow line detailing
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
And my contribution!
Although they are the same 2 cars!!!
:D:D

The more videos the better :D It is funny how all the videos released today are French. Wonder when we will have the UK/English previews.

@Inside new member here and fellow dane. I do not have enough posts in this forum to write to you directly, but wanted to ask you about your order, pricing, quoted delivery date and discount. Would you mind telling me more about your order on a pm? Will of course share my order details as soon as I have the final quote from Jan Nygaard, but curious as to discounts other danes have gotten.

• I4 M50
  • Supercharged package
  • Dravit grey metallic
  • 19" 861M wheels
Thanks in advance!
I will send you a PM :)

·
Registered
212 Posts

• I4 M50
  • Supercharged package
  • Dravit grey metallic
  • 19" 861M wheels
Thanks in advance!
Welcome to the forum @mickiii

What are you driving at the moment? Will the i4 be your first BMW?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Unfortunately I don't have any good pictures but I did get the chance to sit in the i4 m50 today in both the front and back seats. I would say in the back there is sufficient legroom when seated behind a normal size adult. Head room is a little tight. If I sit up completely straight then the top of my head does touch the headliner. I am 5' 11" by the way.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Unfortunately I don't have any good pictures but I did get the chance to sit in the i4 m50 today in both the front and back seats. I would say in the back there is sufficient legroom when seated behind a normal size adult. Head room is a little tight. If I sit up completely straight then the top of my head does touch the headliner. I am 5' 11" by the way.
If I may ask, where did you get a chance to sit in the M50?

·
Registered
4 Posts
At the IAA in Munich. There were a bunch of iXs and a single frozen blue i4 m50 that you could actually get in and check out. Unfortunately it was so busy it was difficult to spend much time in the car.

·
Registered
13 Posts
At the IAA in Munich. There were a bunch of iXs and a single frozen blue i4 m50 that you could actually get in and check out. Unfortunately it was so busy it was difficult to spend much time in the car.
Got it!
Your profile has a little US flag next to it so I was wondering if the car you sat in was in the US. 😀

I guess I'll have to wait until the car starts touring in the US.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts