BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Your opinions please :unsure:

If you didn't order the recorder, I heard you can still activate it afterwards.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
In Canada, it is indeed part of the Premium Enhanced Package. In Europe you can have it separately for €205 but you also need the Parking Assistant Pack Plus

·
Registered
33 Posts
I don't remember seeing that option...I wonder if it is included in the Premium Enhanced Package or the Advanced driver assist package on the M50?...we ordered both and I wouldn't mind having the recorder
Part of the Premium Essential Package for the M50 or part of the Premium Enhanced Package for the eDrive40 for Canada

·
Registered
36 Posts
Own dash cam for continuous recording. That´s how I know which unmarked police vehicles are giving me speed tickets. Just rewatch that day and location.

The only disadvantage is the effort needed for hiding cables and finding the correct power supply in your fuse box

·
Registered
308 Posts
I can see that buying Drive Recorder after taken delivery is 1750 DKK (USD 270). And at the moment it is on sale for 1225 DKK (USD 190). This is for unlimited use.

you can also buy 1 month, 1 year, 3 years.

Rectangle Font Number Circle Screenshot

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The only disadvantage is the effort needed for hiding cables and finding the correct power supply in your fuse box
Absolutely right. But I have a buddy who breaks open your cars' interior as it was his daily job (and yes, he can assemble it again).
He did it also to my Audi, and his own 2014 BMW 4 GC. He knows exactly where to pull or push.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts