BMW i4 Forum banner

Second chances

2K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  Markus97229 
#1 ·
Found a nice dealer in Colorado who says I can alter an order. I’ve decided I am OK with the e40. I can’t have dravit grey. So now my dilemma, do I go with Brooklyn Gray, which is what my original M 50 order was, or do I switch it up and do San Remo with cognac? So I’m asking for help —-Brooklyn gray with red sensatec or San Remo with cognac?? I sort of feel like going outside my comfort zone with green, but that green has so many tones depending on lighting. Any photos and comments are much appreciated. Thank you!!

#2 ·
My first choose was BG, looked good in pictures. Then I saw it in daylight ( both sunny and cloudy daylight, better in sunshine, on cloudy days did not make my hearth beat)) , had to change the color to SO, looked good but same story as with BG. Now my M50 is SRG (never been a fan of green cars) shadow line and tinted windows, black Alcantara/sensatec interior ( and I'm
really happy with it). Looks really nice in daylight, looks very sporty in citylights in the evenings ( deep dark blackish green). No regrets. But as always it is your pick, so choose a color you ( or your family members) like the most. You will be looking at it every morning, day and evening! Included a picture of my car on a cold, gray november day.

Attachments

#3 ·
My first choose was BG, looked good in pictures. Then I saw it in daylight ( both sunny and cloudy daylight, better in sunshine, on cloudy days did not make my hearth beat)) , had to change the color to SO, looked good but same story as with BG. Now my M50 is SRG (never been a fan of green cars) shadow line and tinted windows, black Alcantara/sensatec interior ( and I'm
really happy with it). Looks really nice in daylight, looks very sporty in citylights in the evenings ( deep dark blackish green). No regrets. But as always it is your pick, so choose a color you ( or your family members) like the most. You will be looking at it every morning, day and evening! Included a picture of my car on a cold, gray november day.
Thank you for the tip and pictures. I feel the SRG calling me…Your car is gorgeous!

#6 ·
Another vote for SRG. BG is gorgeous too but that green is less common for sure.

Reactions: jebecpa
#10 ·
I do love the orange! My husband has a lime green Pathfinder and I thought they might clash a bit :) The orange would really test my boldness. My cars have been, black, white, grey or slate blue since 1981... Green is my first step, orange may be next.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.