BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it looks like my ownership of this beautiful M50 is going to be cut short. Unfortunately I didn't realize my apartment's charging was such a hassle, and I think I'll have to go back to gas for the long trips I need to make for work.

With that being said this is an amazing car that I wanted to consult with the forum before parting with. Guys, let me know if you are interested in the car or have any other suggestions for selling it. I had a blast for all my 2k miles of ownership with the car and want to make sure it goes into the hands of a proper M enthusiast.
Car Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle

· Premium Member
1,003 Posts
Sorry for the situation you're in. A couple of things for you:
1) I see that's in Buena Park. If you live around there, EVGo has PLENTY of charging locations around as well as Electrify America, but EVGo might be better for you.
2) If you are sure about selling, is the car paid off and you have the title?
  • If yes: take it to CarMax for an appraisal (Stay away from CarMax Buena Park, Ontario is better), then take it to STG Auto Group in Garden Grove (or other locations) and they will beat it. Just to be sure, get it appraised at BMW also.
  • If not, don't even try to pay it off, you'll wait 6 weeks for title, you're better off taking it to a couple of BMW dealers and see what they'll offer for it.

Good luck!

• Sad
Reactions: niam

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry for the situation you're in. A couple of things for you:
1) I see that's in Buena Park. If you live around there, EVGo has PLENTY of charging locations around as well as Electrify America, but EVGo might be better for you.
2) If you are sure about selling, is the car paid off and you have the title?
  • If yes: take it to CarMax for an appraisal (Stay away from CarMax Buena Park, Ontario is better), then take it to STG Auto Group in Garden Grove (or other locations) and they will beat it. Just to be sure, get it appraised at BMW also.
  • If not, don't even try to pay it off, you'll wait 6 weeks for title, you're better off taking it to a couple of BMW dealers and see what they'll offer for it.

Good luck!
I did pick the car up in Buena Park, but had it shipped to me in NYC. So I'll be taking it to dealers here on the east coast I suppose. Shame, I already bought all the little accessories & floor mats too! Here's another pic with the dealership in the background. Good eye

Attachments

· Registered
13 Posts
Well it looks like my ownership of this beautiful M50 is going to be cut short. Unfortunately I didn't realize my apartment's charging was such a hassle, and I think I'll have to go back to gas for the long trips I need to make for work.

With that being said this is an amazing car that I wanted to consult with the forum before parting with. Guys, let me know if you are interested in the car or have any other suggestions for selling it. I had a blast for all my 2k miles of ownership with the car and want to make sure it goes into the hands of a proper M enthusiast. View attachment 22648 0
Show the spec sheet please.

· Registered
2023 i4M50 San Remo Green Cognac Interior
7 Posts
So I'm a NYC M50 owner. You're right, charging is a bit of a nightmare. I found a parking garage in Flatiron that will charge the vehicle for me. But it costs me $1000/month to park. There are garages with chargers...they just cost a lot of money.

· Registered
281 Posts
I’m interested in talking to you, just would like to see the options. Thanks!

Reactions: ssh
1 - 6 of 6 Posts